I am really confused with him.

reneex061
Why Men Come Back - ALWAYS
Why Men Come Back - ALWAYS

My ex boyfriend and I have been broken up for 3 months now, and we dated for a year and 5 months. Well since I've been single I've had a lot of guys trying to date me and talk to me, I tell my ex about this because we're friends AND he said I could talk to him about anything. Well it seems since I've told him about these guys, he's been acting really weird about it and seems to get annoyed. I don't understand what's wrong. When I talk about guys that are my friends, guys that I don't have any feelings for, he gets sorta upset and says he doesn't want to talk about him, and I ask why and his excuse is that he doesn't know him and doesn't like talking about people he doesn't know. If it bothered him why would he tell me that I can talk to him about anything? I think it bothers him that guys try to be with me. He will never admit to that and if I ask him, I feel like I wouldn't get a real answer.

The other day I was talking to him about how one of my friends asked me to go out to eat with them this weekend. My ex was asking if I'm going to and he was saying it's a date and he has a feeling the guy is trying to date me or wants to or something along them lines. When I was telling him that I didn't know if I wanted to or not. And he seems like he didn't want me going at all. He knows I don't want to date anyone right now and he kept telling me "you know that's what he is trying to do, right?"..he was sorta leaning towards that he didn't want me going but made it seem like he knew I didn't want to go and was making up excuses for me not to go. The thing I don't understand is, not that long ago, he said he would be happy for me if I found someone. BUT so far, all of the guys that liked me and tried dating me, my ex has NEVER once told me to go for it. He always seems against it in a while. I think he has a lot of feelings that he is hiding. But I asked him not long ago if he felt anything for me, and he said nothing but as a friend. I have a hard time believing that.

Whats your opinion? And also, I do still have feelings for him, but I don't think he knows that.

He may not want to be with you but also may not want anyone else to be with you either.

yeah thats how i think he feels but im not sure. i know he doesnt want a girlfriend right now so maybe he does still feel something for me. i know he doesnt want me being with anyone, i can tell, but he wont admit to it.

Archived