Girls: Sex without condoms... different???

woebegone

Hey, quick question... I've never had sex without a condom (and won't until I'm married). Tell me ladies... does it feel different at all? I don't enjoy them all that much, sometimes they can make it quite uncomfortable. But they're a necessary evil (they're more effective than other barrier methods). I'm sooo looking forward to not having to use them! So does it feel different???

At least your safe. I don't think it feels all that different. I don't use condoms anymore (monogomous and clean), but I the thing I remember most is "feeling closer" to my partner... It's like coke and pepsi, to know a difference I need one, then the other.

I hate them. Hate! They dry me out so quickly & I can't have sex as long with them. Then I usually have an allergic reaction to them (can't use sheepskin though bc they don't protect against stds). I usually just don't use them if I know who I'm with.

Hey, quick question... I've never had sex without a condom (and won't until I'm married). Tell me ladies... does it feel different at all? I don't enjoy them all that much, sometimes they can make it quite uncomfortable. But they're a necessary evil (they're more effective than other barrier methods). I'm sooo looking forward to not having to use them! So does it feel different???

It definintely feels much better without a condom. I hate using them.

If I was not married, I would definitely use them all the time, regardless.

okay so it's been years since i had unprotected sex. I don't know if it's the condom itself or the lubricant/spermicide, but condoms feel so uncomfortable! I hate condoms....but they are necessary to protect against std's and pregnancy...so if I want to have sex, it's the price I have to pay. Can't wait until I can have unprotected sex...safely. then again, I guess you aren't ever 100% safe.

You feel more without condoms. Your more sensative. I've had to use condoms even while married because I can't take birthcontrol due to a blood clotting disorder. And I didn't want to be having 20 kids, not that I would but still. Protection was necessary.

i dont notice a difference besides PEACE OF MIND. lol. i'm able to relax knowing i'm taking precautions (i dont use BC, but i think even if I used the pill i'd want "extra protection". i feel bad for my bf though b/c i know how much he loves it without.

for me, i dont feel a difference. i havent had much sex without condoms, maybe twice. the only bummer with condoms is always having to make sure they are not broken, or havent torn during sex. or that they are still on. ugh.

Archived