SamiJayne

I don't really know why I'm posting, I think it's because i don't want anyone to make the same mistakes i did.

I wasn't feeling very well monday, I thought it was my stomach stretching or braxton hips or even the baby sitting somewhere odd.

that night I realised she hadn't moved most of the day, so i lay awake all night feeling un well and poking my stomach to get her to give me her usual kick. But she didn't.

By about 4am I was in a lot of pain, i thought i had another water infection and my partner woke up and encouraged me to go to hospital which I did. My waters broke sometime around 7am 8am. I was really calm and tried to stay brave as i didnt want to make things worse. But when my waters broke I was in a panic. I hadn't been to any classes I didn't read past the pregnancy part in my books. I was only 23 weeks and 6 days. I didn't know anything about labour

She was born at 9:04 with a very slow heart beat, the cord was wrapped around her neck twice they said. And they couldn't do anything to make her heart speed up. She died at 12:06, and she was the most beautiful baby in the whole world.

We called her Sophie Alice And she had her dads surname. I don't want anyone to not know about her I hate the world goes on when my babys not here. Nothing feels real anymore,

If anyone at any stage in there pregnancy feels anything that they dont know about complain about it. Don't look on the net or anything. Go straight to the hospital or ring your midwife. Dont make the same mistake I did. I keep thinking if i'd gone to the doctors rather than look on the net an think I'm ok then maybe my baby would be ok. =(

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Please know that it was not your fault.

I know this does not make anything better, but even if you had gone to the doctors ASAP, since it was so very early and the chord was wrapped around her neck, they probably would not have been able to change the outcome.

It's not your fault.

((Hugs)) I will keep you and your little angel in my thoughts and prayers,

Bella

I'm so sorry for you and for the loss of your daughter. I can only imagine how hard it must be.

Please don't feel guilty. This wasn't your fault, and there is no guarantee that it would have turned out differently had you gone to the hospital sooner. She was still very young to be born.

Big hugs to you. I know there are a certain number of women on this site who have had miscarriages who I'm sure will reach out to you.

I am so very sorry. There is nothing like the loss of a child. Someone in my family experienced a similar situation but there really is nothing you could have done. Like others have said even if you'd gone straight away chances are thing would have panned out exactly the same.

Im so sorry for your loss.

OOOOOhhhhh darling !!! I am SO sorry. I lost my son last year. This was NOT your fault. I know you are numb right now and in disbelief. I wish I could hold you. Your baby girl is in the best place possible, in heaven, she was too beautiful for earth and she resides with God. You can PM me ANYTIME. I have been where you are.....if you need to reach out to someone who understands I am here. Lots of love to you. Many prayers and blessings.

High Protein-Low Carb Diet (Day 3)
High Protein-Low Carb Diet (Day 3)

Archived