do hot women get hit on more?

yumicecream

No, but all depends what you mean by 'hot'

The hottest looking girl will never get hit on if she walks around looking meek and mild or with a big nasty snarl on her face.

my friends who got hit on, or still get hit onthe most are not the 'hottest' but tthey are very friendly and smile and talk with anyone.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry guys but this is enotalone, not eharmony. I don't really want to post a pic. Just assume that I look like an Italian Norah Jones with curly hair.

I have had guys at bars win me over even if I wasn't into them at first by being friendly and understanding. For one, this one guy was able to pick up something about me right away that surprised me. It took him from completely undesirable to a possiblity. But those are guys at bars. I'm talking about regular life.

thats weak.

hot women may get hit on but possibly not the men you want. the men you may want may be too intimidated to hit on you. It can depend how you carry yourself. Alot of hot women come off cold, standoffish or stuck up. How do you carry yourself??

Totally agree. The OP has to be aware of the vibe she's giving off. When her and her friends go out are they standing in a circle with their bodies closing off the world, or are they vibrant, laughing, and looking at people. Most women just stand in a bar or club in a tight circle, as though they don't want anyone to talk to them. Well, duh, nobody will talk to you if you do that!

I seem to have a lot of men notice me, but they don't approach me. Am I imagining it? Some people say that hot women are used to constantly being hit on...I'm definetly not constantly hit on...is that true? Does it all boil down to me not being attractive enough or something? Is that what it is? I mean, in the club, men are forward but no where else.

Most guys do not hit on women unless they're in a bar/club environment, and even then it usually takes a few beers.

When you do go out at night how often are you getting approached? That'll be a better gauge then during the day when barely anyone approaches to begin with.

No, but all depends what you mean by 'hot'

The hottest looking girl will never get hit on if she walks around looking meek and mild or with a big nasty snarl on her face.

my friends who got hit on, or still get hit onthe most are not the 'hottest' but tthey are very friendly and smile and talk with anyone.

Absolutely. If you're hot, but don't look very approachable, then not many people will bother. It's tough enough as it is for most guys to get up the moxie to approach. If you're not going your part and making the effort to be approachable then nobody will.

I seem to have a lot of men notice me, but they don't approach me. Am I imagining it? Some people say that hot women are used to constantly being hit on...I'm definetly not constantly hit on...is that true? Does it all boil down to me not being attractive enough or something? Is that what it is? I mean, in the club, men are forward but no where else.

I would say hot girls get hit on more in clubs. Beer courage has a lot to do with it! But walking down the street, the confident guys will hit on you and it is rare when done out in public no matter how beautiful you are. why not approach some guys yourself?

I would say hot girls get hit on more in clubs. Beer courage has a lot to do with it! But walking down the street, the confident guys will hit on you and it is rare when done out in public no matter how beautiful you are. why not approach some guys yourself?

Today a few guys came up to me...I know they like me but we just talk about regular things and OF COURSE they never end up asking me out.

yum, i use to be in the same position as you where i'd get hit on a lot but never asked out. what really worked for me in getting asked out is that 1. i stopped caring about whether i was going to find a guy or not so i just start treating them as random interesting people and 2. i decided i didn't want a guy and 3. i try to friendzone every guy. now they swarm to me like flies..

however, with being hit on, your gonna get quantity over quality, so ur gonna be in the exactly the same position you are now, just a different angle.

catlady, I see where you're coming from and I've gone back and forth on that. When I don't want men, when I'm happy with my life and just friendzoning them, things are great...but I still don't get asked out when I'm doing that. When I'm aware that I'm lonely and can't pretend that I'm not seeking something more, it still remains that way. My confidence is something that comes and goes...its a wavering feeling that sometimes has to be forced.

so weak i'm gonna cry b/c you called me it

i didnt say you were weak.. i said your argument was weak.. apparently you want validation in why you do not get hit on often even though you claim to be hot.. It would be helpful to show a pic so we can see if your delusional.. or if you really dont get hit on often and ur hot..

trust me we arent tryin to date.. LMAO

haha i cant believe women are talking about friendzoning a guy that they like.. and then u wonder why women drive men CRAZY!

If they want to play games, then they have nobody to blame but themselves when the guys move on to greener pastures. There are way too many women in the world to waste precious time with ones that don't seem interested. NEXT!

i think most attractive girls get hit on a lot.. BUT i think there are some girls that are soo HOTT that guys dont even bother approaching because they either feel there going to get shot down or someone that HOTT has to have a bf..

Right on.... another possible reason is very hot girls tend to be rude... even if a guy manages to approach them they give off the 'leave me alone jerk' vibes....

It happened to me once... I had seen this super hot girl couple of times and on the third time i walked up to her and introduced myself and tried to shake hands with her... she very reluctantly stretched her hand and barely spoke.. but the hurtful thing was she did not even look at my face, she was looking somewhere else... I felt humiliated

As much as we talk about Confidence here in ENA it barely works in the real world. I was so confident when I walked up to her and introduced myself. But I did not even get a decent treatment.... Another reality is as much as we may disagree here in ENA beautiful people do believe that they are of high value and they indeed get special treatment...

Hey...not all hot women are rude...but I see your point

of course i am not saying each and every hot girl in the whole world is like that... i am saying most... *jeez*

this thing is really becoming an impediment in ENA... when people say something they are immediately questioned about generalizations and told there are x billion men/women in this world and nobody can say how they are all and hence it is wrong to make that statement. of course nobody is talking about each and every man or woman living in this world... we are only talking about certain common things that are observed... i agree that over-generalization is wrong but anything else should not be clubbed as generalization and the OP taken to the test.. for example: if someone says guys with an edge or 'bad boys' get lot of girls.. either we can have a healthy discussion about the topic or derail the thread by saying that it is a generalization.. there are x billion men in this world and not all of them are like that... blah blah

Dude, that's standard b*tch shield stuff. Plus you probably creeped her out by checking her out an building up your courage to approach--this is why they have the "3 second rule".

hmm... not sure i understand why i creeped her out... i saw her 2 times... and then i walked up to her and introduced myself... why would this creep her out?

and what is the 3 second rule?

hmm... not sure i understand why i creeped her out... i saw her 2 times... and then i walked up to her and introduced myself... why would this creep her out?

and what is the 3 second rule?

link removed

By not using it and gawking at her a few times....and then approaching....it gives her time to tear you down in her mind as though you had to build up your courage to approach. And if you just stood there leering at her and not approaching it can creep women out. So by the time you finally do go over and say hello you've already significantly hurt your chances.

As for the earlier part, the attitude you encountered, that's just her way of screening for high value guys:

link removed

A lot of women don't even realize they do this and put on that snooty stuck up attitude when guys approach. Other times they do and think to themselves "Oh, great, another loser is coming over to hit on me/us. Oh well, at least I'll get a free drink...."

link removed

By not using it and gawking at her a few times....and then approaching....it gives her time to tear you down in her mind as though you had to build up your courage to approach. And if you just stood there leering at her and not approaching it can creep women out. So by the time you finally do go over and say hello you've already significantly hurt your chances.

As for the earlier part, the attitude you encountered, that's just her way of screening for high value guys:

link removed

A lot of women don't even realize they do this and put on that snooty stuck up attitude when guys approach. Other times they do and think to themselves "Oh, great, another loser is coming over to hit on me/us. Oh well, at least I'll get a free drink...."

wow.. that was interesting!

Thanks for sharing it with me

If they want to play games, then they have nobody to blame but themselves when the guys move on to greener pastures. There are way too many women in the world to waste precious time with ones that don't seem interested. NEXT!

Its not about playing games, on the contrary. I find that by being nice, chatty and completely friendly guys are more likely to ask for my number and are more likely to call me up and invite me out in a respectable manner, rather than trying to hook up with me at the end of the night or sending me booty call text messages the next day at 3 am.

Also, since the average guy (in my exprience) waits about two dates before trying to drag you back to his crib, and you actually like him and want to get to know him better, sometimes the friendzone option is really the only option that you have to get him to stop focusing on the sex and see you as a real person. IMO, if a guy claimed to like me but rejected the friendzone I would be very suspicious of his motives and would assume he's just trying to get laid. Perhaps it is a game.. but I haven't been able to figure out anything better at seperating the genuinly nice (but a bit sexually aggressive guys) from the players, and also getting both types to treat you with more respect and seriousness (esp if you met them in a bar or club setting).

So being friendzoned doens't mean she's not interested.. I'm trying to friendzone a guy that I really like b/c I know if I don't, all he's going to do is hound me for sex unless all the possibilities are taken away. At least this way, if he still chooses to hang out with me, he'll hopefully to start like me for other reasons than I have a nice figure.

So yes, if you're a hot girl, I def say - friendzoning is your friend in the long run.

I think it depends on how 'approachable' you look....and if you look approachable and ooze confidence, are a really friendly person, then hot or not, you will attract people.

I know women on the larger side, who attract men wherever they go and simply because they ooze confidence and are the life and soul of any party....

Then I see really attractive women, who sit their with faces like 'wet weekends'....who look real unapproachable.

Nobody wants to keep the company of a 'sour puss' and if you give off 'keep away' vibes, you won't get approached.

Archived