do hot women get hit on more?

yumicecream

I seem to have a lot of men notice me, but they don't approach me. Am I imagining it? Some people say that hot women are used to constantly being hit on...I'm definetly not constantly hit on...is that true? Does it all boil down to me not being attractive enough or something? Is that what it is? I mean, in the club, men are forward but no where else.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

accross the board, maybe hot women get hit on more. I really don't know. But I do know plenty of women that would not be considered hot that get hit on quite a bit, because they smile, make eye contact, dress in a feminine manner, etc. There's a lot more to it than being hot. Sometimes people just send off signals through their actions and the way they carry themselves.

i think it's how you carry yourself and the way you present yourself...i know for myself i don't get hit on at all when i am out in public. I am very aware when i am out in public that i have this really witchy look on my face that makes me look very unapproachable...I think woman who want to be noticed and hit on and who smile and look inviting get hit on a lot...

i think most attractive girls get hit on a lot.. BUT i think there are some girls that are soo HOTT that guys dont even bother approaching because they either feel there going to get shot down or someone that HOTT has to have a bf..

I know i have been afraid to approach hot girls.. but ima wuss..

it's not about being hot. it's about how you carry yourself and what kind of cltohes you wear. and where you are, even. downtown people are a lot more forward and vocal where as where i'm living, guys are a lot better.

if i'm bumming it out, i rarely get hit on, just noticed here and there... if i'm dressed a little nicer... more fitted clothes, i get approached/hit on quite a bit. + i see a lot of girls who wear provocative clothing because they like getting hit on... and they do get hit on but really ,they are very unattractive. haha (i know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that... but... there are some universal truths!

I seem to have a lot of men notice me, but they don't approach me. Am I imagining it? Some people say that hot women are used to constantly being hit on...I'm definetly not constantly hit on...is that true? Does it all boil down to me not being attractive enough or something? Is that what it is? I mean, in the club, men are forward but no where else.

hot women may get hit on but possibly not the men you want. the men you may want may be too intimidated to hit on you. It can depend how you carry yourself. Alot of hot women come off cold, standoffish or stuck up. How do you carry yourself??

I'm not hot. I look like the girl next door and I get hit on quite often, even at my age. Why? I dress well, smell delicious, don't wear too little or too much makeup, and have a twinkle in my eye and a smile on my face, like a "If you're lucky enough to get me, I will blow your mind!" mischievious smile. Men can't resist the devil/angel dichotomy.

It depends on how you carry yourself, also.

I've noticed that when we go out with a group of friends, my girls get hit on because they're more "out there" & I'm more of the reserved type. I can give off a vibe that makes guys intimidated--like i'm unavailable or not interested.

I usually get approached instead, which is way more effective anyway, then having some guy just holler at you while you're passing by lol

If you're wanting to get hit on, then become more familiar with your body language and the vibe you're giving off so that you can seem more available & open to being approached.

It depends on how you carry yourself, also.

I've noticed that when we go out with a group of friends, my girls get hit on because they're more "out there" & I'm more of the reserved type. I can give off a vibe that makes guys intimidated--like i'm unavailable or not interested.

I usually get approached instead, which is way more effective anyway, then having some guy just holler at you while you're passing by lol

If you're wanting to get hit on, then become more familiar with your body language and the vibe you're giving off so that you can seem more available & open to being approached.

I probably wouldnt hit on you either, not because im intimidated by you but because im like you. more reserved and if someone wants to get to know me, they can make the effort to get to know me. Im not out to meet girls, im out to have a good time with my friends

dont sheesh me! ;-) how about you post a pic too while your at it! lol. KIDDING!

haha I would! But I agree with PG - knowing how to carry yourself and your body language is a huge thing. I had this problem - many guys told me flat out they were intimidated by me because of the vibe I gave off, I always seemed unavailable or not interested when in fact I was. It took along time for me to realize this and by then I was with my SO so it doesn't really matter now

im very good at reading people so when there are women out at the bar that i sense are doing the same thing or are alike with me, i may go out of my way to start a casual conversation. its usually successfull cause my goal is to make them feel comfortable. by the end of the night were not strangers anymore.

you have to think of it that its a privelage for them to get to know you. Your someone special and if they dont make the effort you know you deserve good people so take it lightly and like a grain of salt.

im very good at reading people so when there are women out at the bar that i sense are doing the same thing or are alike with me, i may go out of my way to start a casual conversation. its usually successfull cause my goal is to make them feel comfortable. by the end of the night were not strangers anymore.

you have to think of it that its a privelage for them to get to know you. Your someone special and if they dont make the effort you know you deserve good people so take it lightly and like a grain of salt.

Exactly how I feel. I'm not there to hook-up, or to look for a "casual encounter". I'm there to have fun with my friends. If a guy wants to approach me & conversate, I'm perfectly fine with that, & I do see it as a privilege--so if he's not worth it, or approaches me disrespectfully/drunk as hell/automatically hitting on me, then I'm sorry, but I'm not interested.

Exactly how I feel. I'm not there to hook-up, or to look for a "casual encounter". I'm there to have fun with my friends. If a guy wants to approach me & conversate, I'm perfectly fine with that, & I do see it as a privilege--so if he's not worth it, or approaches me disrespectfully/drunk as hell/automatically hitting on me, then I'm sorry, but I'm not interested.

you better not be there to hook up.. or ill dumb you

Sorry guys but this is enotalone, not eharmony. I don't really want to post a pic. Just assume that I look like an Italian Norah Jones with curly hair.

I have had guys at bars win me over even if I wasn't into them at first by being friendly and understanding. For one, this one guy was able to pick up something about me right away that surprised me. It took him from completely undesirable to a possiblity. But those are guys at bars. I'm talking about regular life.

Sorry guys but this is enotalone, not eharmony. . HILARIOUS the way you put it LOL

I have had guys at bars win me over even if I wasn't into them at first by being friendly and understanding. For one, this one guy was able to pick up something about me right away that surprised me. It took him from completely undesirable to a possiblity. But those are guys at bars. I'm talking about regular life.

Yeah, i'm not sure i'd put a lot into guys who hit on women in bars. It's almost a gimmie, get a few quarts of liquid courage in the guy and he will start flirting and hitting on a gal. I wouldn't call those quality "hits".

I suppose there are the occasional meets in a bar, hwoever, that lead to substance. But most lead nowhere (unless the girl feels like going home with him, then they lead to one night stands).

Archived