How do I attract the attention / desire of beautiful women ?

onlineguy
What Attracts Men to Women? Beginne...
What Attracts Men to Women? Beginners Guide!

Check out the ebook Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo and anything else by him. Reading it more than quadrupled my own successes - I'm serious. I attract far more women - beautiful women - than I ever did before, and have them treating me to dinner and asking me back to their place ... it's a bit magical, actually.

I now have a gorgeous girlfriend 14 years my junior who's madly in love with me ... and I haven't even bought her dinner or flowers.

Powerful stuff - just make sure you use that power for good.

You cant force attraction. Either there is a spark/attraction or there isnt. And it really depends on the personality of the woman herself too. She might be beautiful, but she might only be interested in men that have alot of money, good paying job and material things. You have to find a woman that is beautiful on the inside and out. Self-confidence is attractive and men who are in tune with their sexuality. There is nothing worse to me than a man who is lazy in the sac lol sorry, but its true.

No, that is how to attract shallow people.

Exactly, that is what I was trying to say. I am not saying all woman are shallow, but if you base solely on looks than that just might be what you are going to get! I know with my ex it wasnt based on looks, and it was a good relationship for about 2 months. I guess it was the best 2 months I ever had LOL.

Being beautiful doesn't necessarily make a woman significantly different in what attracts her more than other men. All people are different, whether beautiful or not. I don't know what you're saying about money...most younger beautiful girls just like younger beautiful guys if you know what I mean. The men usually found to be very attractive were respectful and kind and worked hard to discipline themselves...they were clean cut and muscular and were ambitious.

I'll get flamed for this but....

Money. Lots and lots of money.

lots of money, nice car, big house, no kids, physically beautiful.... JUST KIDDING

You need to be confident with in yourself-not cocky (big difference)....Confidence gets you a pretty long way on its own.

You cant force attraction. Either there is a spark/attraction or there isnt. And it really depends on the personality of the woman herself too. She might be beautiful, but she might only be interested in men that have alot of money, good paying job and material things. You have to find a woman that is beautiful on the inside and out. Self-confidence is attractive and men who are in tune with their sexuality. There is nothing worse to me than a man who is lazy in the sac lol sorry, but its true.

Ignore all of this. It's completely incorrect, for the exception of considering a woman's inner beauty as well as her physical looks. Confidence is attractive, but getting it is another story.

I forget who originally said it but....."Attraction isn't a choice." If you know what you're doing you most certainly can command attraction. Pick up The Mystery Method and some Double Your Dating products. It'll blow your mind what's attainable in this day and age wrt dating science and the social arts.

Just be yourself.. not someone you're not.. unless you have a uncanny resemblance to a 400 pound slob.

Grrrr! "Just be yourself" and "be confident". Enough of the cliches! To quote Neil Strauss:

The two biggest clichés of dating advice are: Just Be Yourself and Be Confident.

That’s a load of bull * * * * : You shouldn’t be yourself, you should be your best self.

As for being confident, it’s impossible to just be confident because someone tells you to. This is impossible without success. Success breeds confidence. So you need to learn to have success...

Here’s pickup broken down to its most basic formula: Be interesting and interested... be confident and competent.

Something Mystery once said still sticks with me that really brings to light that having confidence isn't everything. When it comes down to it which would you prefer to have: confidence or competence....when riding a motorcycle. As you can see confidence alone can get you killed if you don't know what you're doing. Competence can get you from point A to point B safely and on time. That is why competence wins out over confidence any day of the week in my book and it applies just the same to relationships and social interaction as it does with riding a bike.

Archived