does size really matter to girls??

musicboy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be honest It was smaller than 4 inches erect or bigger than 10 inches erect, I would have some issues, but if i really liked the guy I could deal with it.

10 inches would kill me..

My fiance is around 7.5 and if he goes all the way in, it hurts like hell!! OUCH!! I couldn't do any bigger. The girls who take guys who are 9+ OMG

how many other ways to you guys need to hear this?!?! how many threads need to be started and have the women all say the same thing...

this thread topic should be BANNED by the mods lol

Amen Sista!!

I swear there is atleast one post on each page on this topic alone.

Along with 'average size', "to shave or not to shave", etc. etc

10 inches would kill me..

My fiance is around 7.5 and if he goes all the way in, it hurts like hell!! OUCH!! I couldn't do any bigger. The girls who take guys who are 9+ OMG

I know! All these guys want huge a penis, but I would take average size any day. My ex was 10 1/2 inches erect and it hurt SO bad! We couldn't even do certain positions, because I couldn't take it! haha.

i have a 6.5 incher, i wish i had just 1 more inch. 7.5 would be nice

Who would that be nice for? Yourself or the girl who you'd be jabbing in the uterus???

Big penises are overrated. I was with a guy recently who was about 8inches and it wasn't good sex at all. I much prefer ones around 6. and I've had all sorts of sizes.

^ Lol

Well nowadays that's all women think about. Well at least where I live, They go for looks an not pay attention to the inside.

*Runs with a ruler to find out the lucky number*

hmmm yet another generalization...so you know women are only interested in PENISES?!??! you can tell that by what..how they look?!?!

hmmm yet another generalization...so you know women are only interested in PENISES?!??! you can tell that by what..how they look?!?!

It's b/c we stare at their crotches when talking to them instead of their faces and quite frankly they're all tired of it!

Archived