does size really matter to girls??

musicboy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

come on ladies be honost here... when u first hook up with a guy u always feel it out and r either disapointed or excited. Im sure its not the biggest deal in the world if a guy isnt the size u want him to be but come on... it does matter to some extent. Its like a prize in the cereal box. If its a good prize then ur happy but there is always the chance of disapointment...

come on ladies be honost here... when u first hook up with a guy u always feel it out and r either disapointed or excited. Im sure its not the biggest deal in the world if a guy isnt the size u want him to be but come on... it does matter to some extent. Its like a prize in the cereal box. If its a good prize then ur happy but there is always the chance of disapointment...

I assume you are a guy, no girl starts her username with monkey,lolz.

But I agree with you. It does matter to an extent, but it doesn't affect the whole relationship that much.

I've posted on this subject on a different thread before, but feel the need to say it again.

Honestly, 95% of the time the guy cares about his penis size a lot more than the girl does. A lot of times I'll just want to enjoy sex with a guy, but then he'll get all insecure and weird about his penis and it'll ruin the mood. I've been with so many guys who had perfectly adequate penises but would become very insecure in bed, no matter how much I tried to reassure them that their penis was fine. They were constantly preoccupied with how they measured up to other guys, and seemed to think that if they weren't the biggest guy I've ever seen that they couldn't satisfy me. I had one guy who would constantly flip out and accuse me of "hating" his penis whenever I didn't get off. I had another who would ask me, "Am I the biggest guy you've ever been with? How about the second biggest? Third?" And I'm like dude, I don't know, it's not like every time I see a penis I pull out a ruler and measure and then compile some sort of ranking. What guys have to understand is that a penis is a penis. Most girls don't care if your penis is four inches erect or seven. As long as it's big enough to be felt and small enough that it doesn't hurt, size really isn't a major issue to most of us, and we wish it wasn't such an issue to you.

Well, I guess it makes a difference that I don't hook up with guys. I have to date a guy for quite a while before we get physical. Frankly, I'm just happy that my SO has a penis. LOL. It's true.

Well, I guess it makes a difference that I don't hook up with guys. I have to date a guy for quite a while before we get physical. Frankly, I'm just happy that my SO has a penis. LOL. It's true.

good for u, thats much more attractive than girls who will give it up in 1 night... what i would do for a virgin...

To be perfectly honest, if it was too small , yes I may reconsider the relationship. I mean, c'mon now there has got to atleast be SOMETHING there (And i'm not talking about 5-6 inches erect). You wanted honest answers, there you have it.

you mean 5-6 is small or good enough?

Archived