So does it ever really end for no reason

yeawutever

Ok besides cheating, abuse or overly jealousy issues (let's put those aside and let's say it's a happy couple that gets alone) can one stop loving you because they're simply bore or just simply don't feel it anymore.

Just asking b/c I still love my b/f and I'm still waiting for him to come to my country (ever since we say good byes to each other on May 2007) and he feels the same too. Ok gonna cut this otherwise I'll get emotional now.

Back to topic, can that really happened???????

Yes its happened with me and my ex. We were together about a year and a half (both 19-20's...only young;] ) and we just.....grew apart.

Its very hard, im still madly inlove with the 'old him', someone that doesnt exist anymore ane he says the same....but when we are together now it just doesnt work, we are SO different.

Very odd and upsetting situation, because you both have nothing to blame/be angry about. So yes it does

x

Since the love we are speaking of is an emotion, a feeling, it is fleeting and temporary. It can be created by us over and over again in reaction to the other person. So in reality, we can chose not to keep producing those thoughts, and the emotions that are created in reaction, that produce these feelings. We choose, for whatever reasons, to be in love or not.

NO, if is real love it cannot happen, but it may seam like it did and we will say even to others that it could when in fact we are not conscious about our feelings anymore and we wonder why we cannot find love again ............. if it happens it happens for a reason, i think love and time are friends ..... just my opinion

John Bendix wrote:

"Since the love we are speaking of is an emotion, a feeling, it is fleeting and temporary. It can be created by us over and over again in reaction to the other person. So in reality, we can chose not to keep producing those thoughts, and the emotions that are created in reaction, that produce these feelings. We choose, for whatever reasons, to be in love or not."

.....so not true, so not cool ..... i hope you'll feel real love someday but it seams very unlikely

Archived