So I have been doing well these last 3 weeks and have been making progress. I have received so much support from you all and am so thankful. I had a good day yesterday and began to accept everything and even have periods of hope for my future. The nights for me are terrible though.I dream of her every night. Last night was no exception and in the dream she wanted to come back and be with me. I know logically that is clearly not the case. She has moved on and is with the guy I caught her with. I woke up in the dream saying that I couldnt and that after all she has done and cheated I just couldnt. But now today I am suffering, hurting and wanting to contact her! Just to talk to her, feel her, smell her. I know that is not ok and I will fight it. She doesn't deserve me but I miss her so much! I just needed to get this out and ask for those interested to please pray for me today. I need some extra strength. Thanks

I know how you are feeling. I don't yet have the dreams (still too soon), but I do have that feeling when just waking up that everything is still normal, we are still together and maybe the breakup was the bad dream. That moment of realization each morning hits me like a truck. Its so painful.

You are in my thoughts today. Your story makes me think that I can also feel moments of hope for the future sometime soon.

I was in the same spot as you till just last night. Word for word your thread matched mine. It was when I finally said enough and admitted to myself I was not happy with her and that she was not happy with me that I finally was able to put the hurt aside. When you can do that you will feel better.

I know how you feel. Unfortunately, I acted on that impulse and drove to her. Got rejected, I don't regret it. I regret loving her even after she stomped my heart. But, I accept that this is who I am. She will not change. Time to let it go.

It will hurt a lot. Letting something bad go; will always hurt. Keep coming back here for support. Save yourself and guard your heart. The quickest way to heal is NC. You will go back to square 1 if you speak to her or see her.

Drop it like a bad habit.

Good luck.

Thanks everyone. I had felt so good yesterday. Periods of not even thinking about her and when I did knowing I am the winner here and will be better off. Boy today has sure sucked my strength and hope. Keep fighting til tomorrow I guess. I will not contact. I don't think I could handle it. Thanks for the prayers.

Thanks everyone. I had felt so good yesterday. Periods of not even thinking about her and when I did knowing I am the winner here and will be better off. Boy today has sure sucked my strength and hope. Keep fighting til tomorrow I guess. I will not contact. I don't think I could handle it. Thanks for the prayers.

It's an up hill struggle. Rest assure, you will make it. My thoughts go out to you. Be strong my friend, you will be rewarded. It may not seem like it, but God is smiling upon you for you are learning a very valuable lesson. Be humble and accept it. God has bigger things in store for you.

Thanks again for the support. I think this crappy weather that is rolling in doesn't help, it makes everything feel worse. I know God has a great plan. He never promised that difficulty wont come in life in fact the bible says life is a test, trail, and trust. But with faith in Him you will never be faced with anything greater than you can handle. That all hardships will be turned for your good for those who have faith. I know that this pain is part of a greater learning experience and that I will come through this with a blessing and look back in wonder. What a great site. What a blessing to have others who don't even know you supporting and caring for you. Despite the bad things in life there sure is goodness out there. I hope you all know how much you are appreciated. I can't wait to feel better and when I do I sill surely stay on here to give back to others.

I know. It gives a great feeling knowing that you can trust in other people after being hurt by somebody you love. It gives me hope to know that others will be here, I just need to look for it.

Remember, emotions are like the seasons, they come and go. It just takes time and remember to enjoy each day. Not many people get to fully live their lives. It's truly a blessing to be alive.

I'm not just helping myself out. I will help others and share my knowledge. Humanity's greatest strength is to come together and pull ourselves back up. To survive, to endure and to prosper.

Good luck! Even though you won't need it. You can do this! Have faith, find strength in God if you cannot find strength in yourself.

Archived