Well, I need to really move on from the relationship I was in. It was not perfect, but I enjoyed it enormously. This was a LDR, which we both made mistakes in the beginning making it difficult in the long term. But what makes me really angry is that she never tells the truth, nor lies. She just won’t tell me the things that really happened with her. I'm almost positive that she lied about the 'why' in our breakup. She's been telling me a different story every time I asked her. In the end I think its the simplest answer, theres another guy. It fits in all of the things that happened. Yet she won't acknowledge it. Shes done it before and its over, I dont want reconciliation, so I guess I dont need to be certain about it.

This site has helped a lot. But lately I feel I've been looking for something that Im not going to find and using it in the wrong way. I been trying to feel good about reading stories and trying to find one that would inspire and transform me. I just think Im kind of hooked up, like addicted, just cant do anything else but think about my problem and everything around it. It's eroding everything within me. Instead of forward, im moving backwards. I try to stay busy but end up doing the same things.

I just have to be patient and let time take it away.

Ya know what I learned? I learned that while there is lots of great stuff on these forums it also pours bad thoughts into your head. You're on here because it helps but at the same time it's magnifying your problem.

You do need to stay busy... doesn't matter if you're always doing the same thing at least your out and about not constantly thinking about her and the breakup.

Give time a real chance to help you move on.

It's true - time and keeping busy combined are the two things that will help you move on.

however, i know how the uncertainties in a breakup can drive you nuts even after it's over, and can make it hard to move on. if there are certain things that are driving you crazy and you really want to know, you could always send your ex an email, and try to be as straightforward as possible, just try to get some simple answers, you don't really have anything to lose.

other than that though, just keep on keepin on i know how hard it is, i broke up with my ex 4 months ago and i still think about her every day, even after dating other girls..

but you will be ok remember, this is only right now.

Ya know what I learned? I learned that while there is lots of great stuff on these forums it also pours bad thoughts into your head. You're on here because it helps but at the same time it's magnifying your problem.

You do need to stay busy... doesn't matter if you're always doing the same thing at least your out and about not constantly thinking about her and the breakup.

Give time a real chance to help you move on.

I agree. While I love being able to vent on ENA, it's tough being exposed to so much - you can read thread after thread about relationship problems. It does get to me sometimes.

You're on here because it helps but at the same time it's magnifying your problem.

Exactly. When you're really low and read something that you want and you cant get it, it gets worse. I guess its just how you look at events and your actions towards them.

Im sure I've been like this because I was in LC with her. She talked to me on online a day after my birthday and I responded. I called the next day and some other day. Its amazing how it gets you down. A nothingness of encouragement and there you gooo, slam.

ps. I feel awesome writing "LC". Just like a ENA pro.

Archived