Question for you ladies?

pitcher
How to leave an abusive relationshi...
How to leave an abusive relationship and why it's so hard

nothing serious here, as far as cheating or anything like that, it was more about her not wanting to grow up.

How long do these stages last and what brings you out of them if anything?

Her not wanting to grow up might be the rebellious stage, and not have anything to do with the break up.

I used to drink and party more when I was going through rough times in my life, a break up could be considered a rough time

true, however the guy she is dating would fall under the rebellious stage, bad rep, loser type, no job, alchy, drugee, school drop out, dad fired him from family business. she is in grad school, working all of that, it seems real rebelious to me, and it might be me hoping that, he is the complete opposite of me, me good job, finacially stable, dont party, educated, big on family, all of that. who knows

well this isnt the first time she has done this but it is the longest, we are going on 7 months now, the longest before was about a month. one minute she is making fun of him and how he is and how she is with him, and the next minute they are perfect for eachother. she always tries to say hurtful things when I support her, she seems to be dwelling in the negatives right now, she hates her job she isnt doing well in school. family problems but yet she says she is the happiest she has ever been, but when we dated she did not have these problems, school went well, she did not work, because she did not have to, and her family was together, help please?

Pitcher unfortunatelly some girsl just have too much baggage. I know what you are talking about, guys that try to do well in life like be responsible, educated and put family first are not the types that excite these girls. They want stability, but cannot stay responsible themselves and resort to what they know best, and that is chaos.

Archived