Anybody have any experience with...

Catdancer

gall bladder issues/problems during pregnancy? For all of those who say, go see a doctor...I am..tomorrow at 8:00 am...lol. I'm just curious if anyone else has had gall bladder pain and problems. My aunt had it horribly during her pregnancy and then when my cousin was 3 days old, it erupted and they had to remove her gall bladder.

Anybody have any info? Why it happens? Is the pain controllable? Does it get worse after birth, during birth?

I've thought that I had been having heart burn. Last night the pain was so bad, I threw up and passed out. Thank god my mom was with me. I was petsitting and she came with me, I had to go lay down and I ended up passing out and she took care of the pets for me. She said that she tried to wake me up, and that I said "moma I cant move" and that was it. I never said another word. I just spoke to the nurse at my OB's office and she said that I should have gone to the Emergency Room last night, but I didnt even know what I was feeling. I thought it was indigestion and just nausea even though I hadnt eaten anything. I was just wondering what can be done to manage the pain, I still have 4 months of pregnancy left to go!

You can reduce gallbladder symptoms through what you eat... fatty foods can bring on worse attacks. You need to consult your doctor to get a proper diet to follow to lessen the symptoms, including a lower fat diet.

Pregnancy is very stressful on the body in many ways, and pressure from the baby onto your other organs may be aggravating the problems, and there are biochemical changes that accompany pregnancy too, so you do need to visit the doctor for anything more than garden variety aches and pains to get proper treatment.

Archived