My gf hasn't let my go down on her in six months...

punchbob
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

Hi, I joined this forum because I'm getting pretty desperate. I've been with my gf for about 2 and a half years now, and I've only had one gf before her, and I never went down on that one. I had to learn to go down on my current gf because she really enjoys it, and I soon found that I enjoyed going down on her as well and I love the way she tastes. I'm admittedly not that great at it, but I have given her some pretty powerful orgasms, it just takes a while. Sometime around January on my birthday, I went down on her and gave her what she said was one of the biggest orgasms she's ever had, if not the biggest. However, the months following, whenever I'd try going down on her she would say that it was too late at night, and that we should just have sex instead (she has a full time job). After a while of this, she would occasionally make remarks about how I hadn't gone down on her in a while. I would eventually tried to time things better, but I found that whenever I got close to between her legs, she would get tickled and physically pull away, and then just pull me up demanding sex. I feel like at this point, we've both become so conscious of the problem that trying to go down on her has simply become too awkward. The sex is still great but nothing compares to giving her a huge orgasm and then entering her as she's contracting... I'm also starting to feel inadequate in that respect, and i know she wants me to go down on her but I'm just not doing it right...

I don't understand what has changed so dramatically between the last 6 months and the time before that. I've talked to her about it and she says it feels like I don't really want to go down on her, but I really really do! Sorry about the long post, but I'm tried to put things in context, please help! ](*,)

You have to put your hand full on her belly first to make her feel acustomed to the feeling , and slowly go down. Stuff is way too sensetive , you have to compare it with tickling your feet you'd go crazy, but if you hold the feet fully and tight for a while the nerves get accustomed. This is why you need to go down on her a little bit more slow.

Tell her you just got a little self cnscious, that you love it, and love pleasing her, and you were afraid you were doing something wrong.

I know how much you love it, I'm the same, just communicate, you know?

Tell her what you've told us (more or less), and get her to teach you - part of what's so great about it is learning exactly how to give your gf the most pleasure you can...

I had the same issue, felt like he didn't want too. Made me push him away, feel weird, ect.

But then he told me he liked getting me off, he likes going down on me, and all those things you just said about your girl and I felt SO much better.

Tell her flat out what you typed here, and when you start making out whisper in her ear about how you can't wait to kiss her kitty, how hard you're going to make her orgasm, how good her cum tastes, ect.

and if you feel your technique is slipping, try this link.

link removed

• 1 month later...

Thanks everyone sooo much! All of your advice has been extremely helpful. It took me a while and a few failed attempts but here's what happened last night.

In short, we had a brief argument which naturally led to intense make-up sex, and when we finished she was still all warmed up and happy, so I started kissing her gently on her body. I worked on the breasts for a while before slowly traveling down. She started getting a little squirmy so I put my hand on her belly, which totally worked! Anyways, I worked around the inner thighs first then started cunnilingus, and all throughout I paid close attention to how her body was reacting and tried my best to do it "from the heart" and not from my head if that makes any sense. Occasionally I would reassure her that I was really enjoying what I was doing, and I would make sure she was too (later she told me that this helped her a lot). As she was cumming I started getting aroused again, and when she was done she started stroking me to get me fully hard, all the while telling me how amazing her orgasm was. She then stopped and laid there thoughtfully then told me that she was sure that was the biggest orgasm she had in her life. When I touched her body, every square inch of her felt transformed, she was glowing, and her skin felt soft life feathers, softer than silk. We then had even more intense sex with really deep hard strokes which she usually can't tolerate because it hurts her, but this time she was really warmed up. In the middle of it she started weeping uncontrollably, which I'd never seen her do before, I made sure she was ok, and she was, saying she had no idea why she was crying. But I had heard before that that just happens to women sometimes, and it's usually a good sign, can anyone confirm?

So in the end we were both glowing for a pretty long time and we were really really late to a friend's party. Thanks everyone!

Archived