Reactions from those who heard from their ex well after the break up.

Puo
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

This is a question for those who have their ex's suddenly contact them months/years after they left you. It doesn't matter why they contacted you. I'm more interested in their intentions and mannerisms. I'm asking this question partly out of curiosity, but also out of understanding that I am (at least by this point) knowing that I'd be shocked if my ex even made an attempt at all, as well as knowing that I wouldn't go running back into her arms if she wanted to fix things. It's a comfort knowing that, despite the fact that I still feel pain when I think about the break-up / feel great anxiety whenever I'm near her home because she is dating someone else.

And I'm bored right now, so I wanted to see what kinda chatting I can get going.

Crying and hysterical on the phone after a couple months... Rambling things about still wearing the necklace I had given her. Complaining that she wished I would yell at her or be cruel so that it would be easier for her... Something about having made a big mistake and that I was too good for her. Yeah my advice is don't pick up when they call. ](*,)

Archived