Well this is just great.

somethngwrng
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

So last night I decided I would stay celibate and not attempt to get into a relationship until I had sorted myself out in terms of body and mind.. feel better about myself/love myself.

Today I had a major set-back. I bought a bag of cookies last night and spent the whole day today thinking about how great it would be to come home and indulge in some milk and cookies. I came home today to find my flat-mate's sister had eaten the entire bag.

Now I have nothing. I have no sex and no cookies.

And no perspective.

Yeah but you saved yourself a ton of empty calories!

I don't mean to laugh at your predicament but this phrase "I have no sex and no cookies" totally killed me!

what kind of cookie were they? if they were those double stuff oreos then that is definitely a felony

Glad I am not the only one who lost her cookies on that one! yea it was funny! LOL

But not laughing at your plight. Look at the silver lining like clementine suggested> In the morning you can say "wow i didn't get those empty calories!"

LOL

WHERE IS MY PEACE OF MIND?!

Your peace of mind is the park near your place, it's in the biggest tree there, the one that was alive before you were born and has weathered storms and lightening and drought. It started small but now its roots go down very deep and its branches reach high. The seasons change, it changes with it.

Go spend some time with that tree, that is where your peace of mind can be found.

Archived