Sex Life Help >_<

wolfofsilenc

Well, me and my boyfriend are high school students, and we've been dating for ten months. We're pretty sexual as it is. I would like to have sex, but he wants to wait and I totally respect him for that. His biggest fear for not having sex before marriage is the fact that he's afraid of me getting preganant. I just want some advice for things we could do without having sex? We've done a couple things, but I'd personally would like more ideas.

Another thing, whenever we're getting some excitement going, he tells me to experiment, try something different. Well, I have no idea what to do. I'm not very creative. Any ideas?

You could always try having him use some sort of toy on you, if you're looking for more. Have you spoken with your Mom about getting on birth control? A lot of times doctors can prescribe it to you for bad skin, bad cramps, etc. It's not out of the ordinary. If you could find a method of birth control to pair with condoms, maybe he would feel less anxiety, if the only reason he doesn't want to have sex is fear of getting you pregnant. There's also condoms with spermicidal lubricant, which is kind of double duty. If he's not ready for other reasons though, try toys, role playing, whatever you like I guess.

There's always oral sex, masturbation or 'dry humping'. There are ways in which you can mix those things up. Mutual masturbation for example is good for some people. He can also use sex toys on you but if you're a virgin I'd say that a clitoral vibrator would probably be best. And what about contraception?

If he is just nervous about you getting pregnant, like another poster said you can go on birth control and also use condoms, and as long as you used them correctly it would be impossible to get pregnant. There are also other forms of birth control you could look into with your doctor.

But as for right now, there are lots of intimate things you can do without actual intercourse. Of course there is oral sex, 69, massages, caressing, masturbating each other at the same time, sex toys, you can strip for him, take showers together, bubble baths...

I hope you are putting as much thought into your studies, future career plans and college you are planning on going to as you are on how to have sexual activity.

Teen will be teens We're a rare and fascinating species. So probably not

I hope you are putting as much thought into your studies, future career plans and college you are planning on going to as you are on how to have sexual activity.

Haha, yes. I have plans. No idea on where to go to college, but I have selections and I'm planning on becoming a vet. Don't worry. The fun with my boyfriend is extra. =D Interesting ideas...don't know if I want to try some of it, but thanks for the idea.s =P

When He Says He Wants Space | Begin...
When He Says He Wants Space | Beginner's Guide

Archived