sore tongue..is it weird at all?

Perrin83

So, I've been kissing this girl a lot the past couple of days and my tongue is pretty sore from it. It's kind of a cross between feeling like there's a few little cuts and feeling like there's a few tiny blisters.

It's just on the tip, which is where all the action was. I dont think she bit me, but my tongue could have hit her teeth on the way out a few times.

Has anyone else experienced this?

The tongue is covered with tissue that is tender and sensitive.

Go to the mirror and LOOK closely at your tongue. Do you SEE any little with bumps? Small mouth ulcers (and "cold sores") are signs of a type of Herpes. DO NOT PANIC!! Lots of people have mouth and sold sores. Hell, I do and I'm still breathing. **cough, cough**

Frankly, I think you've just scrapped the tip a bit.

If your tongue is not back up to speed in a day or so, call your Dr. In the meantime, I'd stay away from spicy foods.

And TRY not to kiss yourself to death. Good grief.

Mouth Ulcers aren't Herpes. (Usually , unless you have an extreme case which I dont see being the case here. Herpes only affects the outer part of the mouth, lips, etc..

I've had this happen before, I got bit and was so into it that I didn't realize it until after everything was said and done then my tongue got really sore.

Mouth Ulcers aren't Herpes. (Usually , unless you have an extreme case which I dont see being the case here. Herpes only affects the outer part of the mouth, lips, etc..

I've had this happen before, I got bit and was so into it that I didn't realize it until after everything was said and done then my tongue got really sore.

yea, I'm almost positive that's what happened, but it's all better now

Archived