how to get this girl to like me

wonder712

I met a girl this semester in one of my classes. She barely comes to class and didnt really know what was gong on in class in the beginning. I finally talked to her in September, and got her number in early October. She had asked me to help sign her name in class while she went out of state during beginning of October. I did this a few times and started to realize if she was just using me or not. Over this time, I've grown to like her more and more. Then 2 weeks ago, she text me and asked me if I wanted to study with her for the midterm, I agreed ofcourse and we met on a Saturday in a starbucks to study. Again, I wasn't sure if she was using me or not since she didn't really know what was going on in the class. So we were studying and occasionally talked about ourselves. We finally took the midterm and after that, we had lunch together in school. However, during our lunch, she took out her cell and called someone for 10 minutes which I thought was very rude but I didn't say anything. She even went out for a minute..maybe to talk to her friend about me..and she never apologized when she got off the phone. Maybe it was nothing but I would never do that to someone. Now I think she suspects that I like her because it seems that I was being too nice to her and I kind of make it obvious when I'm around her. When I like someone, I have a hard time being myself and just can't think of any good funny conversations to talk about. I really like this girl and don't know if it was a bad thing or not since I just recently met her. I still do not know if she was just talking to me to use me for help in the class or not. Well the midterm is over and we wont have anything to do until the Final. I told some of my friends and they suggest that I back off for a few days and don't show that I am too eager to her. Well I never call her or text message her except during the time we were studying. And she never goes on AIM. So I basically am backing off from her. I just want to ask if there is something I can do to show that I am not too eager for her. I will see her in class this coming week and don't know if I should just avoid talking to her less for now and just not wait for her after class and instead just say bye and leave.

since its so early on, i would say back off but dont make it known that you are backing off. in other words, if she calls you dont all of a sudden cut the conversation off because you are trying to be "Mysterious". dont contact her, wait for her to come to you. you've put yourself out there already by signing her into class and studying with her and what not. if she likes you at all its her turn to come to you. dont do all the work ya know? try not to think about what might be going threw her head.

since its so early on, i would say back off but dont make it known that you are backing off. in other words, if she calls you dont all of a sudden cut the conversation off because you are trying to be "Mysterious". dont contact her, wait for her to come to you. you've put yourself out there already by signing her into class and studying with her and what not. if she likes you at all its her turn to come to you. dont do all the work ya know? try not to think about what might be going threw her head.

sounds interesting..you say let her come to me..but hasn't she been coming to me by asking me to study with her though?

sounds interesting..you say let her come to me..but hasn't she been coming to me by asking me to study with her though?
she came to you once, she'll come to you again! maybe the only reason she asked you to study was she knows you are smart? all im saying is dont jump into anything. like your friends said just back off for a few and see what she does. you said you're gonna see her in class, i'd start up a conversation with her, then go about your business. see if she calls/texts you in a few days.

she came to you once, she'll come to you again! maybe the only reason she asked you to study was she knows you are smart? all im saying is dont jump into anything. like your friends said just back off for a few and see what she does. you said you're gonna see her in class, i'd start up a conversation with her, then go about your business. see if she calls/texts you in a few days.

youre right, i 'll do that..another thing is that she told me shes been playing the piano since she was a kid and when she found out that im taking a beginner piano class, she insisted that she'll tutor me whenever. She said this a few weeks ago and i currently rent a private piano room in my college so that can be good. Do you or any1 suggest i ask her about it and try to set up a day? or wait a bit?

Archived