Random act of getting back together.

LostMyBaby

There is always hope, never burn the bridge!

I have posted here about losing my long term girlfriend, being heartbroken, trying nc.... All with the hope of getting my ex back.

Well, my ex ex ex from a great friendhip and relationship found me. We've always stayed in touch, but she is wanting to try again... After 9 years!

She is sweet, sexy, mature, and hard working. It's amazing, it's one of those girls that always stayed on the back of your mind.

She is making a trip to see me, and I'm going to see her the week after.

She knows all about my heartache the ex gave me, we are open with eachother. But how cool is that that she wants us to try to be something together...wants to take it one step at a time.

I still hold my ex close to my heart, but I think I've gotten lucky here, I've always adored my friend and lover from days gone by.

I can't wait!

My point is, life seems to work it's way out. I was crying about losing a gf of three years... All of the sudden I have a chance with an ex, friend, of 9 years! I never thought I could write this post... People change, mature, if friends stay friends...anything can happen.

It's looking really good here! The ex ex ex and I are still talking a few hours a day, she's making a few sacrafices to come see me...I can't wait to see her. Arrives Friday night around 9. Gonna try not to jump into it, but we both agreed it will be hard not too. She's just too sexy and sweet not to jump in to fast. I'll do my best though.

Archived