It's been a long time since I've felt this way..but I wanna just die

musicguy

I'm nearing 30, next year. I'm pretty much still single. I've tried to change my look. All of my friends have girlfriends and seem to be happy. I still get told I'm unattractive by women and it seems like all of the one's I like are taken or live thousands of miles away or the ones that are thousands of miles away can't handle the distance.

When i go out to a bar I just get bored and leave.

I went to audio school back in 2003-2004 to realize that it's really hard to get in my field.

I really don't know what I've accomplished in my life. Maybe being too nice to people is my crutch in life. Maybe ending it all will make things better

Hi Musicguy. I'm really sorry you feel this way. I remember the story of your breakup a bit, I think. I don't think you should give up. 30 is very young and it's OK to feel like you're not completely where you want to be in life...you've got plenty of time to sort that out. Please, take it easy on yourself.

I've tried to change my look.

I`ve tried to change my look and nothing. My ex seemed to like whatever I wore. I used to wear really baggy clothes. Then I started to like more fitted stuff and started wearing that but now I`m inbetween.

All of my friends have girlfriends and seem to be happy.

Same here. I broke up with my girlfriend 2 months ago and seeing my friends happy with their girlfriends just makes sick deep down. I`m miserable deep down eventhough I try not to show it and let it bother me.

it seems like all of the one's I like are taken

Same here. I fell for a girl at work but she had a boyfriend and everytime I would see her I would go crazy, cause I was working Friday-Sunday and the last day I would see her would be Sunday I wouldnt see her until the next Friday. Every girl that I see and fina attractive, always has a boyfriend.

When i go out to a bar I just get bored and leave.

I went to my nephews baptism a month ago and I got bored. I left for abit after dinner between dinner and dessert and went for a walk. I couldnt stand to really be there without my girlfriend. Made me sick. Close to the end of the night my other cousin who was the DJ played some slow music. He played songs like "Your so beautiful" and everyone who was left got up to dance. Well not everyone, but alof the couples. I was sitting on a chair watching eveyone dancing and honestly tears came to my eyes. All I could do was think about my ex and how things were with us, the good times we had, and all the functions we had gone together and all those slow dances we did. I was getting ready to boost and then my aunt grabbed me to dance.

Archived