I hope I get past this step

cichlid

Well, I just got back from interviewing with an amazing France based tyre company (mobility company?)! The opportunities seem so exciting with them. I have not encountered a better company in my job search. In fact, everytime I mention the name to people, they all praise the company for everything.

I just finished corporate interviewing and the next step is on-site interviews at where ever they decide to move me to. I think I know what plant they are considering me for and I would probably accept an offer in an instant (they have two positions open at the facility closest to me). I just hope I make it past this step. I know plenty of people at the interviews knocked themselves out by giving up hope and not trying anymore. They would confide in me that they don't think the company wants to hire them. I told them that they probably did fine and to relax.

All in all, I felt that I did alright during corporate interviews. I will know in two weeks if I move on to visit the specific plant. The final step is that the plant manager approves me.

I was contacted today by Michelin! I made it past the corporate interviews! Now I will be driving to my on-site visit in a couple of weeks. So exciting!

OMG! words can not express how I feel right now. So close to landing my first job with a company that I think highly of!

Archived