Stuck between two really great guys.

alixa56
5 Signs of A Strong Friendship – ...
5 Signs of A Strong Friendship – Spotting A True Friend

One of them is an old friend who i've known for a long time, and we dated once before. I broke up with him becasue i didn't feel as much attraction to him as i would have liked, and we stayed friends after. But I can tell he still likes me and I still kind of have feelings for him. Only problem is, I feel like I'm leading him on, and I have to make a decision before things go any further. Last night I made a stupid mistake, we were both drunk and ended up making out a few times that night, and I feel bad because I made him hope that he still has a good chance with me. At the beginning of the night I really, really wanted him, I was feeling that spark between us, but by the end of the night I was just kind of annoyed about the fact that he kept coming back to me for more.

It's a messed up situation between us, one moment I'll feel attraction for him and the next moment i won't, my feelings are confusing me.

The second guy is a guy who i just met about 3 weeks ago. We've seen eachother 3 times and text and talk to eachother almost every day. I can tell he really likes me, and he's taking things really slowly which is fine with me. We haven't kissed yet, and it might be too early to really know how i feel about him, but i really like spending time with him altough i dont really feel that attraction yet. But he likes me alot and I don't want to let him down, i want to give it a chance. Only problem is there's another guy involved...

So I think both are really amazing guys but I don't have really strong feelings for either yet. So how am i supposed to know which one i have more of a chance of falling for? And how can i let down one as kindly as possible? Is it a good idea to just keep the fact that i like both just to myself? Would it be incredibly stupid to tell the friend one how i'm feeling? Because he knows who the other guy is, and he keeps asking me whats going on between us.

I'm so damn confused... >.

Let "the friend guy" go. Cut off all ties with him. To keep him hanging around will only prolong his misery. As far as dating the other guy or others, do what you want, take your time, enjoy life, but the mixed signals things like your doing to your friend is really bad.

Let "the friend guy" go. Cut off all ties with him. To keep him hanging around will only prolong his misery. As far as dating the other guy or others, do what you want, take your time, enjoy life, but the mixed signals things like your doing to your friend is really bad.

I agree with this. It seems that any attachment you have to the ex/friend is fleeting and unlikely to last and the more you lead him on the worse he will get hurt - it will probably be bad enough as it is.

Archived