ex sent an e-mail to my dad...

jenna981

As some of you know, I was going off and on again contact for a few months with my ex, some contact initiated by me (trying to get him back), and sometimes he'd break NC (trying to be friends)...Sure we had it out at times, I'd get mad at him for breaking NC, he'd get mad at me for still trying to get him back... And really, it's noones fault, I should of listened to everyone here and stayed NC and even ignored my ex when he broke NC. He told me about a month ago he is with someone, and since then I've been NC, since there's nothing to fight for anymore. I guess it's been about 3 weeks of NC.

He sent an e-mail to my dad last night telling him all the sexual things we did together and saying some stuff I did in the relationship (most of the stuff isn't true)... ummm... I'm pretty reserved with things and don't openly talk about what I'm doing with my parents, so this is kinda embarrassing, and I think he did it to do just that. My dad isn't mad at me, but it's still personal stuff. I guess he might of done this for attention since I haven't contacted him in a few weeks?

Should I say anything or keep NC? Trying to let it pass, but I'm kinda pissed....

Thats a HORRIBLE thing to do! To you and to your dad.... Im so sorry to hear that...

What a crazy jerk. Leave him far behind. Change your email and phone if you have to, tell your family and friends to not answer or open anything he sends. Geez... He needs to leave you and your family alone!

Oh man, stay NC. You might want to ask your dad to send a stern reply stating simply that the letter was inappropriate, and to please leave you and your family alone, perhaps adding that should the ex fail to do so, that the authorities may be contacted.

Your ex is one of the most immature people on the planet. Do not respond. It's definitely what he expects and wants. For some reason, he's bent on getting to you and making you feel bad. Avoid, ignore, do whatever you can to not respond to him.

My dad didn't say anything back to him..he was cool about it, but it's still embarrassing.

My ex is almost 30 years old, so I can't believe he's so immature to do something like this. I'm really holding back from telling him off, but I know if I break NC it'll be hard to get back on it again.

Honestly, that's something someone would do in a bad movie. I've never heard anything like it. What a sicko.

He broke up with YOU, right? It's not like it's a revenge for breaking his heart. Whackjob!

I agree with everyone here. Ignore him, and have your dad do the same (looks like that's taken care of). There's nothing more embarrassing than doing something dramatic and getting no response. He deserves that humiliation.

Archived