My face gets red...and hot...

Mguy92

Agh...so I've been noticing as of late, during the period in school in which the girl I like is in...my face gets RED and HOT...why?? This is actually starting to scare me, since when I look in the mirror, it appears as if I have a horrible allergic reaction to something. Does this happen to anyone else, or should I seek immediate help?

yeah dude... your sympathetics are kicking in... check your pulse - if you find that that's changed, you're likely having a benign normal reaction... now, if, however.... you have a pheochromocytoma that happens to act up at a certain time each day (highly improbable)- then, we're going to need to operate or feed you some phenoxybenzamine for your pheo. other causes... if you're downing a bunch of caffeine before that class... or, eating a lot of chocolate (caffeine containing) - it could be secondary to diet.

my money, however... lies on the suspicion that this is probably some chick you want to bone.

peas.

p m.d.

Agh...so I've been noticing as of late, during the period in school in which the girl I like is in...my face gets RED and HOT...why?? This is actually starting to scare me, since when I look in the mirror, it appears as if I have a horrible allergic reaction to something. Does this happen to anyone else, or should I seek immediate help?

Awwww how sweet. It's called blushing and you must have the hots for this girl so bad. So cute!

I had that happen with this one guy so now I completely avoid him.

Well that's understanding...

Anyway, it happened to me once, but I thought it was a combination of lack of sleep, dehydration AND talking to a girl I fancied at the time. I don't think it was that noticeable. Maybe I didn't so much turn red, but I did feel warm as hell.

And actually I remember it happening a couple of times when I had to do an important presentation back in high school.

Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Archived