I know I shouldn't be surprised...

It's only been two days. Two days. I told him I needed him to step up to the plate with me because he is constantly contridicting himself with his actions...words. We were just together two nights ago and he said I don't want to lose you??! And now he is gone and he isn't the kind that could ignore me like that...my crying on messages, he just wouldn't do that to me. Our friendship...everything it's just blowing my mind. I've BEGGED him in messages and yes, sent way too many...BEGGED to explain to me why I deserve this???! How he could do it. Did you cheat? Has he been? ANSWER me...but nothing. I've told him I don't want to go through this mental hell of never knowing and THE WORST PART is that he doesn't care??

I'm dying...it feels like I am. I keep expecting a text that says "I do love you baby" but it's not going to happen! I'm in this nightmare. I didn't do anything to deserve it, it doesn't make ANY sense how this could be happening. He started ignoring me the day after we were together. I don't want to process all this...I feel for all of you and I'm glad I'm here. It does help

I am so sorry to hear about your pain. Know that you are not alone. I caught my girlfriend of 3 years with another guy 3 weeks ago and it has been hell. I have been through disbelief, anguish, anger, forgiveness, back to suffering and it is not done yet. We shared so much for so long. 4 weeks ago we were looking at houses talking marraige and everything. To be here now seems almost unreal. To make things worse I saw her yesterday. She came up to hug me and I started crying like a little kid. I just couldnt take it. I didn't even know what to say. She tried to defend herself and say nothing has happened but her family is already talking about his guy as her new boyfriend so she was lying to my face again. I feel today like all the progress I made disappeared adn I am back to the day I caught them. To feel her touch me to smell her was to much for me to take and the reason I started crying so hard. It is so hard for us to understand how someone can be so cold. But the truth is if there is someone else they are going to it numbs the pain and they are not forced to face it. That doesn't mean that it never comes to them. It will later on when they are messed up with the new person and they realize what they have done. By then you will have moved on. I know how you feel, can't eat, can't sleep without dreaming about them. I spend all day fantasysing about how we could possible get back together. Truth is we can't. Remember that the right person for you will show you love through words and action all the time. They would never leave you and you deserve only the best. Don;t chase him, don't contact don't see its not for him its for you. I can tell you that doing that only hurts us not them. It leaves them in power. Take your power back. If they are meant to be yours then nothing in the world could stop it. Focus on you. It is going to hurt no way around it. Lean on friends, if you are faithful lean on faith. We are never given anything greater than what we can hadle. I will pray for you and check in on you tongiht. I am so sorry for your pain.

Archived