Not over her ex?

finalcloud13

There's a girl I met recently that I'm interested in, and we get along pretty nicely, but occasionally she mentions her ex boyfriend. Something like when I played this song on my computer she said oh, my ex really looks like the artist of this song, or whatever. I really couldn't care less about her ex, I don't ask anything about her past relationships or whatever. I just want to know if this means she's not over her ex, and what does one do if the person is not over their ex. Just ignore it and keep trying to attract them? Back off and don't do anything? Give up?

Is there any good way to find out if someone is single and completely over their ex without probing around?

How frequent does she mention him? I had a similar situation not too long ago and the chick turned out to not be over her ex at all. But in my situation the girl was bringing up her ex in almost every way possible...

With my current girlfriend she will mention an ex sometimes, if it has immediate relevance to whatever we're talking about, but other than that she never does.

Well, no, she doesn't bring him up very much at all. But from the bit she told me he was very controlling, like she always had to hang out with only him and no one else. I don't know how it ended though. It has been about 4 months since they've broken up from what I've heard and she still keeps in contact with him, and asks him for rides home when there's no one else available. I don't know what to do.

it all depends how often she talks about him. I mention my ex here and there but its not cause i miss her, its cause sometimes some things remind you of them or to bring up an example of some sort. Especially if she was with her ex for a long time, it becomes a part of your life.

Make a move and see what she does. You will know soon enough if she gives into your advance or shuts you down. If she shuts you down, be cool with it but dont bring up the ex. I did this a long time ago and the girl hated me. i was right but she still hated the fact i pointed it out to her. haha

Archived