have you ever..

babii doll

walked in on someone having sex?

i went to my boyfriends apt earlier(which he shares with one of his buddies) to pick up my battery charger that i forgot the other night, he gave me a copy of the apt key awhile ago- i've never used it until now.

his roommate is rarely ever at the apartment, hes usually at his girlfriends house.

but this one day i needed to go over to get my charger i walk in on his roommate with his girlfriends legs up in the air while on the couch in the living room. needless to say i wasnt expecting that, a bit shocked. they scrambled to get dressed and i kindof turned away and apologized like a thousand times.

for a minute there i almost forgot why i came over there in the first place lol. that was super weird.

this isnt the first time thats happened to me, i walked in on my parents a couple of times when i was younger, now that left me traumatized.

haha, been walked in on, and it was hilarious. In freshman dorms, apparently got got a little out of control and left the keys in the door. Well about 5 mins later the good Samaritan neighbor decides to come in and let me know that i forgot them. Awkward moments ensue.

haha, been walked in on, and it was hilarious. In freshman dorms, apparently got got a little out of control and left the keys in the door. Well about 5 mins later the good Samaritan neighbor decides to come in and let me know that i forgot them. Awkward moments ensue.

lol in such a hurry to get in there and get busy you left the keys in the door...

I'll remember that the next time I see keys in someone's door and decide to be the good samaritan haha

Walked in on parents one time really young, don't remember much... only heard stuff occasionally once I was older and knew what was going on.

What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

Archived