Talking dirty...say what?

bostongal

So I've been reading threads on this board and it seems to me that most guys like girls that can talk dirty in bed. I am curious what guys like to hear during sex? Or while we are on the topic, what would girls like to hear from guys while at it?

I have a lot to learn!

I think you should do what comes naturally. If it doesn't come naturally to you, don't do it. I have no idea if most guys like this or not and it really shouldn't matter what most guys like but rather what the particular guy you are seeing likes. If you can make adjustments that he will enjoy that you will enjoy too, then go for it.

"F me"

"harder"

"spank me"

"Give me that big....."

of that sorts. Or just whatever comes to you during the moment. Be it appropriate.

WOW!!!! For some reason I just felt a rush of blood flow down to my neither regions! I am light headed now!!!

For me the language just comes out. It's honest ("I love licking you there" or "it feels so good when you....")

I once said she's was "like chocolate...melting in my mouth". Oh...it was erotic and she loved it. I have NO idea where it came from and was completely spontaneous. Depends on the partner of course. I don't like inhibitions in bed between two people who love and trust each other. When they are gone...things get really wild for me!

To get him into bed:

"C'ere baby, I want you now"

"I'm so hot for you right now"

"I'm horny, let's go"

"Honey, remember that thing we saw on TV? Would you mind?" (Of course referencing something kinky you saw)

God, they just keep coming...

In bed:

"f me"

"I want you inside my right now"

"harder"

"give it to me"

"I want to taste/ suck/ lick beep-beep-beep"

I need to get laid.

To get her into bed:

"Take off your clothes"

"Let dinner burn"

"Can't stop thinking about you"

"My lips are ready"

In bed:

"That's so hot when you do to me"

"Lift your leg up higher"

"Slow down baby..."

"Faster baby..."

"You taste so gooood"

I have to avoid thread for a while...ugh.

i like anything and everything dirty talk...especially during anal...you just have to say what feels right to you...

i kind of like the demeaning names...can't get my current SO to talk dirty AT ALL...the absolute most i get out of him is "you feel good" he can't even say the p or c word

*sigh*

i like anything and everything dirty talk...especially during anal...you just have to say what feels right to you...

i kind of like the demeaning names...can't get my current SO to talk dirty AT ALL...the absolute most i get out of him is "you feel good" he can't even say the p or c word

*sigh*

Give him time! I'm sure soon enough he will come around, it might just take awhile for him to get comfortable saying those things.

Give him time! I'm sure soon enough he will come around, it might just take awhile for him to get comfortable saying those things.

i hope so, he is super shy...he says he likes it when i talk dirty but b/c he's soo closed off with it i find it hard to do to him as well.

*sigh*

Too bad. I dont' know how else to say "suck on my C" or "your P is so smooth and tastes so good".

*sigh* x 2

Archived