Kissing a complete stranger in under 12 minutes.

Dating Coach

Let's go over a few things first shall we?

• There will be a lot of negative reactions on this forum from the women. There always is. The facts are this guy said he would go out and meet a girl, build up a interesting conversation with her without creeping her out, build her attraction to him, and kiss her... all within 12 minutes. He does it.
  • The point of this thread is not to teach guys to act as the guy in the video. It is not to teach guys to try and kiss-close in 10 minutes or even one date. It is merely to show that if you master your social skills you can approach a girl you do not know and strike up a interesting conversation without creeping her out or causing her to feel threatened.
  • This thread is not about kiss-closing so let's not go into that point too much. This thread is about how easy it is to strike up a conversation with a random girl once you have developed your conversation skills and understanding of attraction. That's all.

Okay, so watch the video once without stopping. Then I want you guys to watch the video again, but this time pause it each time the subtitles pop up and explain exactly what is happening in each instance. Observe and learn. Not learn to do what this guy does, but learn that it is okay to approach a random girl, introduce yourself, and develop chemistry to where you can get a phone number.

That is the goal I want with this thread. I want you shy guys to see that approaching a girl isn't the end of the world. You can learn to approach and generate an interesting conversation which leads ultimately to you getting her phone number and potentially setting up a reandevous(sp?) at a later time. I do not want you to go trying to kiss-close girls you meet. I want you to be able to approach a girl that you find attractive and strike up a conversation. That's all.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, I expect a lot of guys will blame this man's success as "he's better looking than me." That's not a valid excuse. There are ugly guys who do this too. Look no further than Neil Strauss. What is really the point here is this guy's social skills. That I wager is probably more advanced than yours, and that's the point here. You can learn it too.

Diggity can this technique be used on girls with boyfriends also?

If she is willing to cheat. Not sure what you mean by "technique" though. It's not like some mystical move that suddenly she's overwhelmed and must kiss you. The guy just shows very developed skills at conversing and reading her signals. He then puts them to use and progresses the encounter carefully, reading by her signals what is and is not okay, and he leads the situation to it's close where he kisses her.

If she had a boyfriend and wasn't the cheating type then she almost certainly would have turned him down or said "no I am not going over there to talk to you." But that's not what happened.

I think the point here is just have the confidence to talk to people. All of that filler techniques pointed out in that video...trying to follow them would be a pain.

Only at first. And I am not saying you have to follow all of the filler techniques, but you should try to understand what is going on when you talk to people.

Having the competence to talk to someone is > having the confidence.

is there a female equivalent for this? this guy is smart but really I think most woman are much easier to approach than guys if you know how to do it skillfully without weirding them out.

I think the way for women to find this success is called the 1 minute rule. Walk up to a guy and say, "Hey, excuse me, but I would like to kiss you on the lips. Do you mind?" and then the guy does it.

i admit i didn't fully read this post, nor did i watch the whole video..but the kiss in the video..it seemed to me like she wasn't into it..and was trying to push him away. just thought i throw out that observation...not sure how much it matters

Her body language before and after the kiss shows that she is digging him. She was probably a little nervous at doing that with a guy that she just met, that's likely what you are picking up on, but she's clearly digging him.

is there a female equivalent for this? this guy is smart but really I think most woman are much easier to approach than guys if you know how to do it skillfully without weirding them out.

by female equivalent do you mean how to get asked out for a date by a stranger?

I think the way for women to find this success is called the 1 minute rule. Walk up to a guy and say, "Hey, excuse me, but I would like to kiss you on the lips. Do you mind?" and then the guy does it.

bwhahahaha... very funny

man..... if all females decide to do this then there will be world peace

I don't think she was gorgeous either but not bad. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

oh i know man. that also played a factor in this. otherwise, she would have thought he as a complete perv. but he did show confidence, i'll give him that. 65% of men or higher don't have that or show it falsely.

Archived