So Im finally going to break up with him..

GetMeBack
How to End Relationship Cycle
How to End Relationship Cycle

You dont need a man like that in your life, there are lots of good guys out there. He isn't one of them. You deserve better and seems like you have your head on straight...now go break up with him and begin your new happy life!!

Thanks for your support victoria and redheart.

I need to do it . Im so tired. And I have cried so much in the past 4 weeks.

Baby NO ONE should take the crap he hands out. If he was with me he would have been told what for in not so pleasant terms and I would have been gone in a flash. Do not take it!! You be So relieved believe me! Do it now.

I think you are very wise to break up with him. Have you heard of Al-Anon? It is a very good self-help group for friends and family members of people with an alcohol problem. It has helped me tremendously. I know there are groups in the UK as well, or perhaps you can check out their website. Even after a breakup with someone like that it is good to get such help for yourself.

God bless you

Beatrice

I doubt myself so much, and I keep thinking its my fault, and that is all in my head and he isnt doing these things.

He tells me that " I want someone perfect " and he doesnt know what to do to make me happy. It makes me feel like Im the wrong person and that my standards are too high?

Honey there aint no one perfect EVER~ And he sure aint dump his lazy ignorant ass. AHHHHH

Darling - get shot of him as soon as you can. It will be hard and you will feel pain, but come back on here and we can help you to get through it.

You know what a total loser this guy is and he is just like a milstone round your neck - constantly dragging you down.

Come on honey - you can do it!

Mark

I doubt myself so much, and I keep thinking its my fault, and that is all in my head and he isnt doing these things.

He tells me that " I want someone perfect " and he doesnt know what to do to make me happy. It makes me feel like Im the wrong person and that my standards are too high?

He really did a number on your self esteem for you to be thinking this way. The sooner you get out of this relationship the sooner you will realize your standards were actually WAY TOO low.

I know your so right..I will wait till he calls then I will do it..my stomach is churning...

Make sure you have all your things from him. Then call him, say it is over between the two of you. Change your number, start over. Or better yet, change it now, then call him blocked! LOL Just so he can't call you back constantly or something.

I know your so right..I will wait till he calls then I will do it..my stomach is churning...

Come on hun! Your British. get into your bulldog spirit "meow"

im glad you know what to do and you clearly see what the problems are.

just don't back down, stick to your decision, do what's best for you.

were all gonna be with you in spirit. let us know how it goes, good luck!

Yeah I can buy some things for myself for once.

I just hope I have the strength to deal with all the pain im going to feel..

It sounds like you're dealing with a lot of pain now. Actually, it will probably be a relief to have this nothing out of your life.

You're in control and no one else!

Archived