So it hurts

I have not been in that situation, but I would advise you to just be alone a while and try to sort your feelings out. The grass may not have been greener on the other side, but if you left your first GF were things really that great to begin with? You are emotional right now and regretting your decision, but try to think about it rationally.

Maybe neither girl is the one for you, and you just need to be alone while you keep looking for the one that is.

I did something like that, only there were tons of problems, I fell hard for the other guy, and used him along with the other problems as an escuse to leave. Rather than staying and working things out like I probably could have done, and yes I regret leaving almost everyday. I did try to go back, it was hard, and it failed. Basically I utimately gave him the upper hand and I regret that now too. Should have just stayed away. So the advice about taking time for yourself is the best. I've taken time for myself and I'm becoming a much happier person.

Archived