Update regarding my last post

KG

First off, I have to apologise for that title, totally off base for a Mod using ****, to infer profanity. I was in a mood, but that doesn't excuse my behaviour. I hope I didn't offend.

The update is, that what I was feeling wasn't just the frustration of fighting with my son, but something else.

I had played hooky on Monday, and had a great day with a friend, was on cloud nine. Tuesday I had 2 Doctors appointments, and passed with flying colors. Then Tuesday afternoon I met someone who I feel I may ask out for a date, a very nice woman, who semed to enjoy my company, and asked if we would be seeing more of each other, socially.

So I had been on an emotional high for 36 hours, the longest in a long, long time. And to have this blowup at home seemed to slap me in the face, to bring back the reality of dealing with a teenager. And I jumped right on that train, instead of cooling down, and approaching it logically. I am the one in control, and I am the one who forgot that.

So today, I will try to right what is wrong, and straighten things out, that I should have done last night. Another lesson learned.

KG

Archived