Why does it have to be so hard...!?

Tacongcohan

For a month and 2 weeks already, I have been seeing someone, to me, she's very special, a rare breed of women that would be in my description for "dream comes true". She has a daughter from her previous marriage, and the kid and I get along famously, which contribute to our happiness. Though time hasn't been long, we've shared so much and both her and I have opened up so much of ourselves for each other. Though it hasn't been long since we're official, but we were happy. But I guess all good times were never meant to last. Just recently, someone from her past, someone she dated for around 1.5 years, and he abandoned her about 6 to 7 months ago, this guy came back and pretty much call her and tell her things like "I'm sorry I left you, I'm sorry for what I have done, I never blame you, I want you back", and then next thing you know, he calls her back and blame her of his over-jealousy and selfishness. She's not the type who just forget someone that she once had feelings for, so she's having a dilemma, she's not considering him back, but she felt as if she needed to take some time off (meaning dropping me too), which is kind of messed up, because I have not done anything wrong, if anything, I make her and her daughter happy, I treat them with the utmost care. What I'm having problem with, is actually what to do, I have been playing it cool, after she come to me with this dilemma, I told her that she just take all the time she needs to clear out her head, and whenever she's done, just come to me, I'll always be here waiting. We still talk, and everything seems to be back to normal. The problem is, since then, I feel like I was on a roll with her, and now someone just blew out my tires, and I'm dragging my feet, hoping, waiting. I have much love to give, one love one life is the way I go, and I want her so much. I'm so anxious, scared, and at the same time, happy that I've met her. I don't know what to do guys, please tell help me, if anyone have any experience of this.

Archived