so heres the deal... i am at a young age and i believe that im bi because eversince i was young i have had this feeling for girls and guys at the same time.. well now that im in my late teens i feel something very special for my bestfriend, yea you could say its possibly this friendship feeling but i really dont believe so.. this is more than what ive ever felt for someone.. lets call my bestfriend Q... i met her when we were both in 5th grade and i thought she was very pretty.. well i talked to her for about half a year and then we stopped cause i went to another school.. later when we both get in the high school we start talking again and become closer friends.. after about a year we become bestfriends... im a pretty funny person and im not afraid to show who i really am to her or some of my other friends too.

well Q has been my closest friend ever.. i mean ive never had a friend like her before.. and i trust her with everything...usually when theres nothing to do we hang out and most of the time when we do we wrestle or play something but it like involves contact with one another... then she sometimes tackles me and then gets on top of me and like sits or lays.. well i feel a great feeling right.. but yet i dont know .. and im the only person who she wrestles with and stuff.. cause she has other bestfriends too but hasnt done that with anyone but me..

well the things is that she has dated guys all her life... so i think she may be straight but sometimes when that wrestling comes i feel uncertain about it.. now for some reason i feel much worse about liking her cause i believe that she may never look at me in that way. and well im gonna be bummed like other times

also she mentioned the other day that she wondered who of her friends was gay.. i told her i didnt know.. we were with someone else that day and decided to say o yea you know you two would make a great couple if you were.. jokingly Q said that o yea you know it .. if it wasnt for you being here interferring with us we could be doing something else.. i never said anything but deny that i am gay

well she obviously doesnt know about me being bi and noone else does except for my closest cousin... i feel like i need to say something because im just crying sometimes for this feeling that i know couldnt possibly be true.. and i feel that im not catching on to anything. it feels like im dieng inside..

i havent hung out with her in while only because now im scared.. i want her to know but only if she felt the same way otherwise i dont want her to know...im really stuck in between and feel like im pushing her away.. and i dont want that.. what do i do?

ok dear 1st off i've been there.i understand how hard it is especialy in school.To tell ya the truth i dont think you should avoid her then she'll know somethings up and when you finally do tell her she'll know it'll affect your friendship.and if you do tell her and she doesnt like it then screw her she wasnt your friend anyway.It can be hard for friends to adjust to something like that but it they care they will.

Archived