Straight people: have u ever experienced same sex attraction?

gigglyfreedom

Hey...i have decided to post this here, because its not really a question belonging to the gay, les, bi and transg section... im asking this to straight people out there, and it is definitely about attraction and i also would like to get as many answers as possible..

i was recently wondering, how common it is for a straight person (who is PAST adolescence - a typical age where sometimes ive heard, it does happen), to develop a crush on someone of the same sex? Even if its a one-off thing, or just very occasionally, has that ever happened to anybody here? Has anyone had a crush or sexual feelings (butterflies, the lot) towards someone of the same sex? (A crush during adulthood, i mean: for eg, 20's, 30's, 40's, and so on). as in, that you would sleep with the person and would kiss them for example or feel nervous around them.

By the way, id like to clarify that by admitting to it (if you do and if theres anything to admit to), it does NOT make you gay or lesbian; it simply would mean that you had experienced a same sex crush in your adulthood. And there is nothing wrong with that.. i just wouldnt want people not answering due to personal prejudices or fear of thinking of oneself as gay or something. But i was just curious, because ive heard it happens sometimes to people, or that everyone at one point or another in their straight life has developed a crush on someone of their own sex but i wanted to know if thats true!

Well I can't speak for me because I've never really been attracted to the same sex in a romantic way. I have had straight friends that admitted to me at one point that they did experiment with the same sex or at least had a phase where they once tried it. The funny thing about it was most of the people that admitted this to me were females. I never hear of males going through phases or anything. I think Homosexuality and Bisexuality is a lot more common than most people think.. Just by observing the number of people well at least in my area that have either experimented or was in fact bi or gay themselves.

I have felt attraction towards a woman one time- but if I'd think about anything that would go further than a bit of stroking and kissing, it would stop being attraction somehow. So I am not sure it would ever classify as real sexual attraction, but certainly a sort of attraction that would keep me staring and just... wondering a bit. Happened to me with one woman, a long time ago, who I regularly saw at parties. Never happened again.

Archived