need help and lots of advice

pushforward
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?

i really do need advice on my situation

i am young and my 1st love dumped me, we've been broken up for 2 months now

we recently spoke to each other and we did talk about the relationship about what was wrong, nothing was bad, everything was actually good, i knew some of my faults and she let me know about them, vice versa

i then tried to ask getting back together and taking it super slow, she said no and i was expecting it, i don't feel bad at all

i told her it's probably the wisest thing to do is not speak, she agreed because we still have feelings for each other and she doesn't want a relationship with me

i really let her know that i don't want to be her friend at all and to not speak to me unless she wanted to work on us

i was hurting a lot through the break up, it's not so bad now, but i really need to let this go 100% and be able to move on

i really love the girl and want a better relationship with her, but at this rate, i'm hurting myself

she says she scared to lose me out of her life completely and i'm scared to have her out of my life completely also, but it's kind of like why did you let me go then?

i believe she is honest when she says she needs time to herself because shes always been in a relationship and never dated, she met a guy, liked him and stayed with him for the long run

being where i'm at, i'm conflicted because i really do want her but i also need to continue my life at the same time, it's really hard and frustrating when i have to constantly remind myself to accept it and let go

i don't want to relapse anymore or to want her, i want to further my healing and would like to hear some advice from other people, reading other people's experiences help me grow and find strength because others have undergone this and have over come this

help me out, please and thank you...

tell you the truth you never really truly loose that love feeling for them. It just kind of disappears and goes to the back of your mine. You stop thinking about them all the time and you move on. But its hard to move on when you talk to the one you long for. the best thing is to cut off any relationship just for right now, until you can handle being without her. Its hard and it will be a long battle but it does get better trust me.

I know man that hurts..Well first thing cut off all contact with her to help your cause.

Make a list of the activities that you do everyday & try to make it as busy as possible.

For instance you have not been working out,include a work out regimen.

Make new career goals & start pursuing them immediately.Catch up with some old friends,but make sure you don't discuss your ex with them.

To rejuvenate yourself read some jokes & other funny material,develop a sense of humour.Read some good books & articles for example about the current recession i.e. Build your G.K...

Don't entertain her thoughts or you will spiral down.

Go NC & NT(No thoughts) & You will see the results shortly..!& yes when you are done do share your healing with people here.Help others out of their agony. Good Luck!

it really hurts, i miss her a great deal but i know i have to let go of hope and her 100%

letting go is the hardest part, i don't know what to do and what i'm going to do, i'm constantly reminding myself to let go 100%, i wake up at odd hours of the night telling myself this, unable to sleep

i'm hurt and a sad little boy right now, i would really give anything just to be with her

i need to love enough to let go

the loneliness, the rejection, the anger, the love, the hate, the missing, the wanting, there is no future between us

i have to stop this self destructive cycle before i lose myself even more than i already have

it really hurts, i miss her a great deal but i know i have to let go of hope and her 100%

letting go is the hardest part, i don't know what to do and what i'm going to do, i'm constantly reminding myself to let go 100%, i wake up at odd hours of the night telling myself this, unable to sleep

i'm hurt and a sad little boy right now, i would really give anything just to be with her

i need to love enough to let go

the loneliness, the rejection, the anger, the love, the hate, the missing, the wanting, there is no future between us

i have to stop this self destructive cycle before i lose myself even more than i already have

Everyone here identifies with these link removed some point unfortunately

most of us have had to go through these hardships.I am in the same boat too.I also have had hard time sleeping but i have very much learnt to cope now.

Believe me its possible to come out of it.Just follow what everyone has said.Keep us updated ,seek help, vent , cry (but not to ex),work,study,workout . come on we are here for you.Take your steps now.

Godspeed you!

Archived