you just have to laugh at this !

dead

She broke up with me in March this year ( LDR some of the time but together 2 years, in that time she said she adored me, she even had a tattoo on her back with my name on it.......she was very loving etc)

She said some nasty things in March, suddenly changed, said she didnt want me.

She said she was talking to someone else, nothing more.

I never hear from her again. I never contacted her until today. I just had to call to satisfy my curiosity. I

I phone on skype, she answers.........i say hi........she says hi.......pause.........she says she has been thinking of me. I tell her i miss her and i love her. She says, im sorry im married !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put the phone down.

I call her back and she says.........im married.......i tell her im totally shocked......genuinely, shocked but not angry. She says she loved me so much ( we did have problems, its fair to say) but he was there for her at the right time. she says how are you ? i say, i dont want to really say. I say, well, im shocked but good luck to you. Guess, i should go now. Take care. Bye.

Im a man, i can take it. At least i can totally move on, the door is closed. Of course, i was shocked she got married so quick. Weird. Thats life.

I dont know why im really posting this up..........maybe just to state.......i have 2 choices.......i can go to pieces, wallow in self pity and rue it all or i can do the second option: drop it, realise she cant have been the love of my life and learn a hard lesson ( even at 35 !)........im taking the latter...........cant invest even 1 drop of my emotional state into this person now.

You are a true trooper man

I'm sorry to hear that, but you handled it amazingly well. More than probably 80% of most people would've, I included.

And as Emal said, she obviously wasn't playing the relationship game right. I'm sure you will find a person more deserving of your love than that woman.

Good Luck!

of course, i will move on. What more can i do ? well, i could mess my mind up even more than i already have in the last few months. It just shows, you spend the months after in a complete state and then when you discover this........you realise you totally wasted all that emotional energy. Its a real shock but this is life.

WOW!!! Man you handled that well considering. What a sucker punch from hell!! Those folks are out there in droves too! I was seeing my ex when I was getting a divorce and my ex said she was separated as well getting a divorce.I got my divorce while my ex had her cake and ate it too. I thought that was bad, but speaking of cake... Your ex takes the CAKE!!

That was a fast marriage indeed!

Sounds like she married the other guy while she was on the rebound.

It won't last, and when that one goes down the tubes within the next year or two, and she calls you back to tell you it's over, and wants to know what's up with you...you can tell her you took your time, healed, and found yourself a nice woman..

she even had a tattoo on her back with my name on it......

awww... i'm way too afraid to have anyone get my name tattooed (or vice versa) because i'm supersticious enough to believe that's dooming things.

in more ways than one, though, it does mean that she will never forget you.

Archived