What is she doing??

I have been spending some time with my ex on an ok friendly level the last month. She told me she had met a guy once and that they drank some wine. Ok, fine by me. Next time we met, without me asking, she said that she wasn't going to see him anymore and that she was sick of the whole "game". Once again fine by me. Next time she brought it up she said that they had been seeing eachother again but that it would never evolve into anything. He had told her he was not looking for a relationship. She once again told me that they weren't going to see eachother anymore. Last week we spoke on the phone and I asked her for the first time about it and she told me that it's not going to get serious but that they probably will meet again. And yesterday she told me that she's not in love, they're just dating...

What should I make out of this? Seems like she talks alot of BS, otherwise she wouldn't still be seeing him right?

Yeah, but I kinda get the feeling she wants to continue seeing him but says all this stuff to me because if he "ends" whatever it is they have she will not seem that hurt, since she "doesn't care"...

It's so strange to say that "what's the point in seeing him if he doesn't want a relationship" and one or two weeks later say "whe're just dating", don't you think?? WHy are they seeing eachother still then? This is some serious mind screwing...

Drop her... you don't need her mind games. Seriously. Like I said in an earlier post, there are 300 million people in the US (give or take), you're in TX?

Demographics are 1.2 mil people.

35% of that is men/women your age.

52% are women.

Break that down? Roughly 400,000 persons of interest. (For every 93 dudes, there are 100 females) (BALL PARK)

I think the odds are with you. Best of luck man... I hope we're helping here.

Archived