Reborn Dolls... A Weird Obsession for Childless Women?

Hope75

I saw that on Fox the other week

I am just hoping that I am not going to be so sad in the future.

I don't think you will Arwen!

Although I did email my sister (we are both trying to conceive) and told her that could be us in a few years if we don't get pregnant!

My cat was my baby too before I had my son.

My kitty has been my baby for 13 years, if we do get pregnant he's not going to like being dethroned!

(I don't see myself with a plastic baby, but I'll probably be one of those crazy old ladies who walks their cat in a stroller!)image removed

HAHAHAHAHA my cat(baby) was 14 when my son was born and he died 2 months after I think of a broken heart, my Siamese. He stopped eating even though I made his own meals and all. He retreated under my bed and never came out again until we made the decision to put him down cause he was literally starving to death. It was SO sad. I was heart broken at his loss.

My kitty has been my baby for 13 years, if we do get pregnant he's not going to like being dethroned!

(I don't see myself with a plastic baby, but I'll probably be one of those crazy old ladies who walks their cat in a stroller!)image removed

OMG i have that one (in pink). But i am NOT crazy. LMAO My doxie has a bad back so I DO stroll her in that once she can't go any further.

My doxie was paralyzed and can walk now but not for long distance. so i DO take her out in the stroller so she can get out if i am walking far. Not all dogs in strollers have a crazy owner. (Be quiet everyone! LMAO)

HAHAHAHAHA my cat(baby) was 14 when my son was born and he died 2 months after I think of a broken heart, my Siamese. He stopped eating even though I made his own meals and all. He retreated under my bed and never came out again until we made the decision to put him down cause he was literally starving to death. It was SO sad. I was heart broken at his loss.

Oh don't tell me that!

god I love this little kitty I would be heartbroken if he languished and starved once we had a baby!

OMG i have that one (in pink). But i am NOT crazy. LMAO My doxie has a bad back so I DO stroll her in that once she can't go any further.

My doxie was paralyzed and can walk now but not for long distance. so i DO take her out in the stroller so she can get out if i am walking far. Not all dogs in strollers have a crazy owner. (Be quiet everyone! LMAO)

Hahah well you have a legitimate reason for having one then!

Does your weenie have a cart too?

Oh don't tell me that!

god I love this little kitty I would be heartbroken if he languished and starved once we had a baby!

That was particular I think to my cat, I was the only person in the entire world he cared about. Seriously he would pee on other people's things, he would hiss at other people he despised them. I was the only person in his world. After my son was born my son was the only person in my world and he knew he could never compete with that. He was broken hearted. I still miss him to this day,11 years later. He is buried out in my yard.

I think my dog's head might fit in that stroller!

Wow...I think us men in general will never understand most women who want to be a mother...and people that can't due to certain conditions, etc but never thought a doll would replace that void (or hobby?!). So the artist made over $4 million creating these dolls. I'm in the wrong business LOL

Archived