Guys out there...need your opinion!!!

toughtimes15

So the ex is seeing someone...but texting me at 3 in the morning!!! He says he was drunk and thought I would be up. When he text me at 3 in the morning, he says he wants to come over...but then turns around and says that is not why he was texting me then. I know what he misses...and when I tell him that he doesn't deny it. What the hell is he doing? Does he really miss me and just doesn't want to admit it? Why else do you text your ex at 3 in the morning?? Oh, and I did bring that up and he didn't even acknowledge it!

What's his deal, guys????

IF, IF he contacts you when sober during daylight hours, IF he has completely severed ties with the new girl, IF you want to reconcile, go from there. I am a supporter of the idea a break-up CAN show us our true feelings about our relationship. The trauma/drama of seperation can be a catylst to explore deeper feelings.

You never mentioned age, who broke things off ect. See it as a chance if you are mature and want a future together, if you are kids, casual dating and think it's a booty call, shine him and stay NC like the girls above suggest.

I lost the love of my life so I am biased towards reconciling...

Best of luck

He Calls Me Instead Of Texting
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting

Archived