Help???

SimplyMe47

ok i am with this girl we have been together for 5 months and i think i have a future with her. One tiny problem is she says she cant have sex with me because i am not a virgin. She thinks its it morally wrong for her to have sex with me because she is a virgin and she feels i have nothing to lose from her. will this feeling pass.

She refuses to have sex with you - ever - because you aren't a virgin and she is? Uh, that is twisted.

You can do either of these:

1 - Staying with her and hoping she will change her mind

2 - Accept that she is never going to have sex with you and have a sexless relationship (I couldn't do that, but if you can...)

3 - Tell her to have sex with a virgin guy and then come back to you, lol

4 - Break up with her and find someone who couldn't care less if you're a non-virgin.

I personally couldn't be with someone like that.

well she brought up having sex with a virgin then coming back to me but i dont want to do that. cuz what if she gets prego or falls for that guy i know i got a lil attached to the girl i lost it to.

WHAT?! Her morals aren't very high then if that is what she is wanting to do. Wow. Sounds like she is just trying to use excuses. She doesn't sound like the type of girl i'd want to be with in all honesty.

She is just jealous. When you are a virgin and your partner is not you feel like something is not equal and it bothers you! So I can understand her a bit, but if you really like the person this feeling goes away after a while. I actually know of a girl who broke up with her nice bf cause he was not a virgin! how old are you guys?

we are both 17 idk she said before when she loves me it will go away i hope it does cuzz i really love her and if we are to have any future together then that needs to be fixed

yeah, give it time. This is what who I lost my virginity to told me at that time that made me feel good. he said he didn't like his past experiences at all and they were barely something to remember compare to what I give him which was kind of a lie but made me feel better.

Before I jump on the "messed up" bandwagon the others have started how old are you both? This sounds more like an issue of maturity and age than an issue of relationship goals.

Edit: So 17, I was correct in the young estimation, it sounds like a maturity issue and conflicting standards that teenagers often are trying to reason through

Um that's weird, she can't change the fact that you arn't.

I mean, I had slept with one guy before my boyfriend (love of my life) And that guy had slept with over 15 or so girls.

My boyfriend was a TOTAL virgin before me and I was shocked! I had no idea because he is so good looking.

but I thank my stars because I LOVE that I'm his 1st for everything, it makes me feel so special.

But then I would of loved him even if he wasn't.

• 3 weeks later...
So why is it weird for one and not weird for the opposite view which you hold? They both seem fine to me, just at different ends of the spectrum.

i'm not sure if i understand your question... what I meant is that it's weird his gf wants to have sex with a guy who's a virgin and then go back to her bf...what kind of relationship is that??? open, i guess

wow...she has said that...get out and move on buddy...look at all the threads on here on girls who can't deal with their boyfriends pasts...and that is after having sex with them...move on...find someone who is open minded enough to know that you can't take back your past and your choices before you met her were your own...

she may be insecure of her ability to perform so wants to practice on someone as unexperienced as herself...id say its just a means of resistance and she wants you to continue working for it...she might be testing you as well seeing if youll crack when she tells you that...id say keep it up...keep pressure on the issue but dont push it...just graze it a little, lol, in more ways then one...then sleep with her then leave her for playing all the mind games but let her know that you won...lol...seriously hate women like this who expect a trained dog to jump through hoops...either that or tell her thats fine the no sex thing youll just sleep with other people on the side but save your heart for her and she how she responds.

Archived