She's 18 and I'm 25

Silentlyfor
5 Best Engagement Gifts for an Olde...
5 Best Engagement Gifts for an Older Couple Who Already Have It All

that was like me and my ex.

He was 24, and i was 18, and he was my first boyfriend.

and we broke up because it was long distance so nothing to do with age.

so don't worry about it

i think you guys we'll be fine.

you're both going to school so it's not like you're in two different places in life or anything, so nothing to worry about..

Well, I'm thinking I'll take her out at least once and see how it goes. We met at a party so I still don't know too much about her. I may be pleasantly surprised.

On the other hand she may solidify my already hard and cynical view of my envisioned teenage idiot stereotype.

Speaking from experience - pay attention to all the warning signs. If it stats to become more about you making allowances for her being younger, you need to finish it. Sorry to say it.

Every relationship is differnet and you may both end up in the same place, BUT, and its a big one, she has a lot of growning to do. If you make it past the 2 year mark without any issues then I'd say you're on the right track. But be ware.

Speaking from experience - pay attention to all the warning signs. If it stats to become more about you making allowances for her being younger, you need to finish it. Sorry to say it.

Completely agree. I'm dating a girl a lot younger than me and there have already been signs where she really isn't as mature as I thought she was, and I'm letting it slide whereas I likely wouldn't for somebody older. Don't make the mistakes I'm making! (man I'm cynical)

I don't really see it as a bad idea. Like your both legal adults, so you can't get into any trouble. Of course she is a fair bit younger then you but my parents have a huge age gap. My dad is like 53 and my mom is 42. As long as she mature enough and not like a little kid then there shouldn't be any problem.

Archived