Evil, Moody, Grumpy, Cranky, SLeepy and Hungry &HORNY!!!

miracle29

Is something wrong with me? Am I just using this as an excuse or is that time of the months emotional downpour something I can't control?

I get down right mean during my cycle. Is this normal? Am I alone in this?

I've been told by my new boyfriend that he's rather hide for three days than to stick around me when i'm like that.

I can't control it. I've tried and i'm too aggravated, tired and moody.

I was put on YAZ for the exact same thing - did miracles. But then found out shortly after my mom, aunt and cousin who took birth control all had several miscarriages (of course they took it for yearsssssss) so I went off it right away. Might not be related to BC at all but I didn't want to take my chances. BUT that's a whole nother issue LOL

BUT yes YAZ was great!

Yeah I can get down right evil. I think mean, I look mean, I wear this scowl on my face and i'm like a pitbull ready to attack. I"ll go off than not even have a feeling about it. I just got off the shot and feel that my breast are still hurting (feels like they are filling up with milk, but I know i'm not PREGNANT!!) and i'm so angry all the time and mean.

How does he deal with me, he still shows me love when i'm being a total wench.

Miracle, you forgot one, and it's usually a BIGGIE for me..BLOATED!!! on top of all else, try having your pants not fit and making you feel like a stuffed sausage!!! ugh.

Yes..bloating is no fun. Makes you feel fat. As if we don't always feel FAT enough already!

Archived