I feel so weird in my own life.

scared and alone
Just Going Through The Motions?
Just Going Through The Motions?

I just always feel nervous and never comfortable. I always feel something is gonna happen and ruin my life. I don't know what its like to be at complete EASE. Everything always feels like such a challenge and battle to me. Even the stupidest simple things. Anybody else ever feel this way? Maybe its anxiety, I don't know. I just feel weird about my life in general.

Yep - it's fairly common. You could have generalized anxiety disorder (if you see a shrink they'lkl happily give you pills.... gag...) or you may simply be hyper aware of your vulnerability whether it be financial, job stability, relationship, health, etc etc. Just need to practice good risk management and focusing on the things you can control.

I just always feel nervous and never comfortable. I always feel something is gonna happen and ruin my life. I don't know what its like to be at complete EASE. Everything always feels like such a challenge and battle to me. Even the stupidest simple things. Anybody else ever feel this way? Maybe its anxiety, I don't know. I just feel weird about my life in general.

What we think, is usually what we manifest into reality, so becareful of your thought pattern. Try to make a decision to change the way you think

!

I always feel something is gonna happen and ruin my life.
This is a self fulfilling prophecy. You experience what you believe. And if you believe you don't, then you won't experience what you believe - which just means that you are not conscious of what you believe.

Archived