Someone Explain this Behavior to me?

bexcelant
She's Not Texting Me Like She U...
She's Not Texting Me Like She Used To

Met this cute girl. We start txting.

Decide to ask her to go to join me on Sunday for brunch with lotsa other people. She accepts.

Call her and ask her if she wants to grab dinner. She says great and wants to get together that night. I ask her what is her pleasure and she says TX-MX. So I quickly find a place and suggest it. She says she is starving and is 5 min away. I say I am half and hour away and then she says she'll start without me. I said ok that's cool. I get there and she tells me she invited another guy friend. I said oh? She says she didn't know if I was coming. Hmmmm

Anyways..all three of us end up hanging out and the guy quickly decides to leave cause he's a fifth wheel. Check comes and I figure that hey, she invited another guy, she finshed her dinner without me so everyone is on their own for dinner.

After that, decide to go dancing. We have a great time, end up walking her to her car and talking. She drives me to my car and we still talk. Tell her I'd like to see her again and she's smiling and says sure. Give her goodnight kiss.

Tried to call her and got nothing. No return ph calls. Did the three call rule and you're out. Stopped calling her.

Next thing I know, she's txting me to join her for wine with a group of friends. I'm like huh? So I ask her what's up and call her. Again nothing. No reply txt or call.

Then she finds me and adds me on facebook. Again I'm like huh? I still can't get this chick to call me back but I go ahead and add her.

A few days later she asks me to join her and a group of friends out dancing. So I reply sounds like fun but y'know..I think you owe me a ph call. So she writes back..be there or be square. What's your email?

Well since she's still not calling me back, I decline her offer because I have a big biz meeting in the morning.

Like what is with this girl?

not sure where the 5th wheel was as there was 3 of you, but i know what you meant.

anyways, this girl is weird man. like horribly weird. this isn't even she's shy and just doesn't know how to act. she is wishy washy and needs to go man. i wouldn't put up with all of these questions. and you went to meet up for dinner and she had a friend come anyways? weird. but maybe she doesn't have the idea you want to date her.

She playing games - seems she likes being single and going out with friends, meeting other guys etc..If you are looking for something serious this isn't the girl to do it with.

Looks like she is at a stage in her life where she just wants to have fun - if you are OK with that, then hang out with her with no expectations.

Really though, I don't care how hungry she was, she could have gotten a table and waited 30 mins for you to get there. It was a mexican restaurant, they do serve free chips and salsa before dinner anyway. she could have munched on a few of those to tide her over

agree....and inviting the guy friend was uncalled for.

She's just spinny and socially clumsy thats all. She sounds young.

yes, I'd be a little ticked about the "guy invite" too though - it's whaaaat are you doing here dude?

My gut says that she isn't that into you and you might have to work really hard to make that happen.

ps: classic "pretty girl syndrome" too - don't return phone calls, don't worry about hurting others feelings, men are all around me so who cares really.

edit; I agree with AC-143's post totally. Just have fun with no expectations

Ok..sounds reasonable to me.

She did tell me she just broke up with her bf and didn't want to talk about it. Seems to me like it's still fresh and raw in her world. Wants to hang out with lotsa people and the fact that she's added me as a friend and invites me to meetup with her says she at least likes me. I will eventually see her again because she runs in the same group of friends as me.

Wouldn't mind seeing where this goes but then again...no use putting all your eggs in one basket.

Ok..sounds reasonable to me.

She did tell me she just broke up with her bf and didn't want to talk about it. Seems to me like it's still fresh and raw in her world. Wants to hang out with lotsa people and the fact that she's added me as a friend and invites me to meetup with her says she at least likes me. I will eventually see her again because she runs in the same group of friends as me.

Wouldn't mind seeing where this goes but then again...no use putting all your eggs in one basket.

Sounds like it's going straight to hell.

Don't put ANY of your eggs in that basket

put approximately 1 egg in this basket.

Depending on how many eggs one has in one's collection then I personally would put at least one egg in this basket...then again I like a good challenge. I like what drewlicious said about this - play harder to get or just drop her (that will make her want you I bet)

Man, it's all a big game really

Depending on how many eggs one has in one's collection then I personally would put at least one egg in this basket...then again I like a good challenge. I like what drewlicious said about this - play harder to get or just drop her (that will make her want you I bet)

Man, it's all a big game really

spoken like a true playa! lol

Well my interest level is dropping but...I do like a good chase too.

She's not young..she's in her 30's. She should know better. Oh well...my own interest level is taking a steep tumble.

yeah, I can see that (the steep tumble) I bet she's on ENA wondering why men who seem interested at first, wander off rather quickly.

"what am I doing wrong, I don't understand it, I'm very pretty"

edit: haha on the "playa" comment - I've just been around the block a few decades thats all.

She's not playing hard to get - I quite honestly think she isn't interested. You are just there along with whoever else. Definitely not on the top of her list....

No eggs in this basket and move on.

This is a very distinct possibility too. It is what it is..but then moving on would be basically what everyone else is saying too. By moving on, it has the same effect. Either she comes around or ya drop it. I think my interest level would go back up if she started to come around. Right now it's lukewarm and I'm with everyone else...strange behavior and meah.

Welcome to my world. "Flake Magnet"

This is a very distinct possibility too. It is what it is..but then moving on would be basically what everyone else is saying too. By moving on, it has the same effect. Either she comes around or ya drop it. I think my interest level would go back up if she started to come around. Right now it's lukewarm and I'm with everyone else...strange behavior and meah.

Welcome to my world. "Flake Magnet"

LOL "flake magnet" too funny. Yup by moving on it has the same effect, I agree. Either way you will get results, she will either be interested or not at all.

ALSO being a girl and having done this sorts of crap when I was younger (around college years) I would say if she's a cute girl & single, you aren't the only one playing this "game" with her.

EDIT - so like I said before no eggs in this basket unless she comes around.

ok..I'll give you abit more info. This first "date" occurred on a Thur. Then my friend tells me she's with another friend on Sat. He's over there riding bikes and playing the guitar. On Wed..she invites my friend over for the debates. He's actually interested in another chick but he gets over there expecting it to be a party and its only her. He watches the debates and then splits. Now I will preface this by saying that she has known these other two guys a lot longer than me and they were already friends. She will at least call these other two guys back but not me.

ok..I'll give you abit more info. This first "date" occurred on a Thur. Then my friend tells me she's with another friend on Sat. He's over there riding bikes and playing the guitar. On Wed..she invites my friend over for the debates. He's actually interested in another chick but he gets over there expecting it to be a party and its only her. He watches the debates and then splits. Now I will preface this by saying that she has known these other two guys a lot longer than me and they were already friends. She will at least call these other two guys back but not me.

Every post you make just confirms my belief even further that I wouldn't give this girl one more second of my time

Not sure if her being friends with these other guy has anything to do with your situation. I had guy friends I hung out with all the time in college and had other guys that I was actually playing the "dating" game with. Just back off - dont call/text or email her and see what happens. Only time will tell....

Archived