she broke nc what do i do?

dan10

oh i've just got so much i want to say and so little room to say it.

i woke up this morning and went onto my myspace because i'm addicted to it, and my ex wants to add me as a friend.

i'm not going to accept the friend request because i dont like her... however she sent a message with the request that just makes so many things run through my mind. (a lot of which would make me have a lot of fun and pretty much destroy her emotionally)

the message she sent is:

"you dont have to add me. i just wanted to say that i know i screwed everything up. & i prolly hurt u. all i can say is im sry, i still love you"

just as background we broke up badly and only talked twice since then both times her new boyfriend was threatening to kill me because i was at the school that my new gf and ex both go to. other then that it has been nc for about 4... maybe 5 months now.

so my main question is: What should i do about this message?

there are all sorts of things i want to do like write back to her telling her she's a bad person, and i also want to write back to her saying that i love her just so that i can screw her over in a few days for the fun of it.

so what is the wrong thing to do and what isnt?

i forgot to mention something.

i recently heard that her dog was going to be put down for attacking people or something and her dog shouldnt be because her dog doesnt attack people. so i also want to ask her about that. not to be around her but because i'm a dog lover and i completely and utterly hate it when dogs are put down because someone was stupid and the dog responded in the way most dogs would.

i know i haven't been thinking very long but i think fast and i think that i know what i'm going to do. let me know your thoughts on this idea.

i be nice to her.

at one point she was telling everyone that i used her and that i got her pregnant and a whole bunch of other crap that were all lies. now that i have it confirmed that she's still in love with me, if i'm nice to her it will make her feel like a b!@#$ for saying all that suff. right?

i know i haven't been thinking very long but i think fast and i think that i know what i'm going to do. let me know your thoughts on this idea.

i be nice to her.

at one point she was telling everyone that i used her and that i got her pregnant and a whole bunch of other crap that were all lies. now that i have it confirmed that she's still in love with me, if i'm nice to her it will make her feel like a b!@#$ for saying all that suff. right?

be nice to her because shes a nice person, you owe her nothing, and you dont need to do anything for her acceptance.

if you want to keep nc , you do that, and don't break it for a guilt trip on her account.

what ever you do , you do it for YOURSELF.

If I were you, I would just ignore it. While its tempting to mess with her head/destroy her emotionally, you just gotta rise above all that crap and be better than that. In this case, the best way to win is to not play the game. And while its a nice gesture that she apologizes to you in her message, you're worth more than just a couple lines. Keep moving forward!

If I were you, I would just ignore it. While its tempting to mess with her head/destroy her emotionally, you just gotta rise above all that crap and be better than that. In this case, the best way to win is to not play the game. And while its a nice gesture that she apologizes to you in her message, you're worth more than just a couple lines. Keep moving forward!

asmithee... its not a nice gesture that she apologized. honestly i believe that she said that hoping that i would forget everything she's done to me and get back together with her. she's just a psychotic girl who needs to have a boyfriend. and finally all the guys at her school have figured out that she's not worth dating because of what she's said and done and now she's trying to get back with me because she knows she's worthless. its not that after 5ish months (and just recently getting dumped) that she suddenly realized what kind of a person she is and decided to be nice and try to make amends with me.

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived