The New Me on the Phone Tonight with the Girl I'm Interested in which was me teasing, I think

ConfusedDater

Well I called the Girl I'm interested in after watching the phone for 10 min and once I called she sounded happy to hear from me. So she is medical school and studying for her final exams and this was my way of being a more INTERESTING Guy on the Phone after the 1st date

Me: "Well if you do well on your final exam we can defintely go celebrate at the Barbecue place called Famous Dave's"

Her Yes, I'm going to hold you to that because you know that's my favorite place"

Me: "Well you have to get a A on your final in order for us to go to Famous Dave's"

Her that is not Fair, you know how tough those exams."

Me Sorry, you have to get a 90 on your exam"

Her you are not being fair"

THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME EVR IN LIFE TALKING TO A WOMAN I"M INTERESTED IN LIKE THIS OVER THE PHONE AFTER A 1ST DATE.

So this is me trying to be more FUN and not a bore and trying to get a hang of this teasing thing.

good job pal, sounds like you nailed it you got 2 take her if she don't get a 90 tho ... just dont let her know till after the test lolz.

OhI know, i'm teasing remember-lol

I wasn't used to be like this after a date, I was always saying-"would you like to hang out again? But tonight I took on that confident role and wasn't concerned whether she was interested in seeing me again or not, I decided to let her know that if she wants to SEE ME AGAIN then you....LOL I was desperately trying to hold my laughter in while doing this tonight.

I wasn't used to be like this after a date, I was always saying-"would you like to hang out again? But tonight I took on that confident role and wasn't concerned whether she was interested in seeing me again or not, I decided to let her know that if she wants to SEE ME AGAIN then you....LOL I was desperately trying to hold my laughter in while doing this tonight.

good for you

you know what the best thing is? you had fun, you were confident, your happy about it, and you nailed it!

congratz man you've changed your self for the better and now your happy, you didnt lay down accept things as they were and give up. you fought for it and now your happy,

im truly happy for you. im so proud of you man.

you know what the best thing is? you had fun, you were confident, your happy about it, and you nailed it!

congratz man you've changed your self for the better and now your happy, you didnt lay down accept things as they were and give up. you fought for it and now your happy,

im truly happy for you. im so proud of you man.

Thanks, I just wish this was

October 24, 2000 instead of Oct, 24, 2008 because I missed out on so much over the years. But that's in the past and I have to live for today and move on from here.

Thanks, I just wish this was

October 24, 2000 instead of Oct, 24, 2008 because I missed out on so much over the years. But that's in the past and I have to live for today and move on from here.

man it doesn't even matter if this girl doesn't work out, ive only kinda known you for a couple of week through posts, and all i can say is the new you rocks.

your attitude is amazing, your not needy, your not even worried how that phone call went, your playing cool, your confident, your proud, your open, you charmed a girl, your happy, your what you wanted to be

seriously dude you have so much to be proud for.

man it doesn't even matter if this girl doesn't work out, ive only kinda known you for a couple of week through posts, and all i can say is the new you rocks.

your attitude is amazing, your not needy, your not even worried how that phone call went, your playing cool, your confident, your proud, your open, you charmed a girl, your happy, your what you wanted to be

seriously dude you have so much to be proud for.

Yeah that's true, it just a shame I didn't have web access in 2000 so I could find advice boards like this to find out what I need to do to change-lol But yes I feel good that I know that the shy/nice guy I was for so many years is not going to cut it in most situations

Yeah that's true, it just a shame I didn't have web access in 2000 so I could find advice boards like this to find out what I need to do to change-lol But yes I feel good that I know that the shy/nice guy I was for so many years is not going to cut it in most situations

past is past, your a new guy now, and your happy with it, you got a rbighter future to look forward to

you better not leave us tho

good job pal, sounds like you nailed it you got 2 take her if she don't get a 90 tho ... just dont let her know till after the test lolz.

If she doesn't get a 90 then take her out to McDonalds or something and tell her that she won second prize. Do not go back on your word about the other place.

WOW! So proud of you! You are coming a long way baby! LOL

If she doesn't get a 90 then take her out to McDonalds or something and tell her that she won second prize. Do not go back on your word about the other place.

No way! Don't even consider this. I'd dump ya a guy who did that to me.

Congrats CD~ Haven't really seen much of your posts lately but I'm proud of you. Doesn't it feel good?

NO WAY! Please don't do that CD!

If it was teasing then you absoultely cannot make good on the threat. It was only playful. Even if she fails it she gets the dinner ... it will be a conciliatory dinner at that point vs congratulatory.

I hope you were kidding Diggity! LOL

NO WAY! Please don't do that CD!

If it was teasing then you absoultely cannot make good on the threat. It was only playful. Even if she fails it she gets the dinner ... it will be a conciliatory dinner at that point vs congratulatory.

I hope you were kidding Diggity! LOL

Yes I was kidding-lol

No way! Don't even consider this. I'd dump ya a guy who did that to me.

Congrats CD~ Haven't really seen much of your posts lately but I'm proud of you. Doesn't it feel good?

I'd consider it you doing me a favor then. The whole encounter is playful and teasing. If you couldn't handle the teasing and playfulness continuing then I think it would be a mismatch and let it go.

CD is teasing her about taking out to this certain place only if she passes with a 90%. If she fails to do that and he takes her anyway, the game ends and he shows that he doesn't back his word. However saying, "You only got an 85?! Tsk tsk. You know what that means, no BBQ! I'll give you a chance to make it up to me though. I'll treat you to a burger for trying and maybe we can do something afterwards." Or he could play it differently and tease her about not reaching the 90% so now she has to take him out.

If she is going along with the teasing like she has, and then suddenly she turns her attitude into, "Oh yeah? Well FORGET YOU" then I would run far and fast.

Diggity no disrespect intended but I think that advice will ruin CD's chances a bit with this girl. That would be horrible if he really didn't take her to that place. the whole intent is TEASING and that the end result is he LIKES her and will STLL take her to her fave place regardless. he isn't her father - if she doesn't get a 90 or above it isn't any of his business. he was only being playful which i tihnk was fantastic. But if he goes thru with this and polices her scores on her test he is going to look like a real loser in her eyes.

For the sake of CD liking this girl i have to say this is poor advice and might mess things up, at least just a little bit.

Subway then. Dinner at her place. Just not the place you promised. The teasing doesn't hold it's fun unless you hold true to it.

That's really whack Diggity. the teasing is ONLY teasing if he doesn't go thru with it. If he does go thru with it, it isn't teasing and playing anymroe. it was serious.

Man, CD, don't do this. She'll tihnk you are an idiot.

Archived