This is taking far too long

I'm as good as there. It's taken far longer than I had hoped, but as a lot of people say, "it'll take as long as it takes". 13 years is a long time. I hadn't heard from my ex since she sent me a letter (I didn't read) and approached me to ask to talk (I declined).

Yesterday, I received a message from her on the dreaded Facebook I didn't even know she had an account! Nothing much in the message. I was just left wondering "why!?".

I'm surprised at how I felt about it. Some anger returned, as well as hurt...."take care x" indeed

I dunno

It's not like I've been sat here pining for 2 years. Hell, I've done more in the past two years than I'd done in all my life. Dated a couple of women. Had a lot of attention etc. New job, own home etc etc. It's just bugged me. Not once have I contacted her. She wanted out, I accepted this.

It's not like I've been sat here pining for 2 years. Hell, I've done more in the past two years than I'd done in all my life. Dated a couple of women. Had a lot of attention etc. New job, own home etc etc. It's just bugged me. Not once have I contacted her. She wanted out, I accepted this.

Send her letters back "Refused - Return To Sender" Period. Done. Take back your control. Or you'll never be rid of this witch.

Just keep ignoring her. Eventually she'll get the hint. If she sends you letters, just throw them in the trash without opening them. If you see a message there on your facebook, just delete it without reading it or report abuse to the administrator. They'll send her a warning if she's harassing someone on there.

Archived