Well Finally Got the Truth

Well me and my ex had been hanging out these past month because her new man had broken up with her after about three months. We remained in LC the whole time they were dating. And of course she calls me when they break up because i am always there for her. This whole time i listened to what she had to say. Told her she is better without him and everything else to make her feel better. And yes i was hoping me might work things out and get back together. Well a couple of weeks ago we see her ex's dad at a highschool game and 2 days later what do you think happens. He calls her and wants to get back together. He is doing everything in his power to get her back. Doing things he didn't do before and saying all this crap about he wanted to tell her he loved her literally a ton of BS. Well this past week me and her hardly spoke. We were gonna go to a football game on Saturday and she bailed on me at the last minute so i became suspicious. Well i finally talked to her today and she told me they had been hanging out and were gonna try and work things out. I knew it was coming and i had been planning all week for it and what to say. I told her i can't talk to her anymore and if she doesn't ever feel she made a mistake then i am gone forever. So i guess its over for good. I am sticking to my guns this time. I mean just last week she told me she had fallen out of love with him and two days later he does something to her and now she thinks he is trying to change. Well i am done with her BS and until she shows me what i want to see i am moving on. I have done everything in my power to make this girl happy and sacraficed a hell of a lot of myself to prove to her how much i loved her and this is what i get in return. Anyways after i hung up with her she sends me a text saying shes really sorry. I am not responding. She is gonna know what life is like without me. As far as i am concerned i am dead to her. sorry i am a little angry right now if you couldn't tell.

Good for you! I have a strange feeling this "new and improved" ex is going to be shortlived and it will be quite traumatic for her when she tries to contact you for the emotional security you have provided her with only to be ignored. Maybe the wakeup call is what she needs.

I agree - dont waste anymore time on this girl. Her "changed" man will only last for so long and she will come crying back to you. That's not how this world works, you can keep giving only to be taken for granted. Move on and find a nice girl that will appreciate you. I know a ton of women looking for good guys!!

I don't think it's so much that she loves either one of you or will end up with either one of you. Well unless one of you lets her get away with this sort of behavior constantly.

The girl can't stand to be alone. We know from the past that she's not stable. She always has to have someone in her circle holding her hand. Seems to me she needs to be alone. If you do talk to her again, maybe you should suggest she not talk to you again unless she's been single for months so that she can actually work on herself.

The problem is she won't do it. I tried and tried to tell her to be single for a while and figure out what she wants but she won't do it. My sister is the same way and she wishes now she would have been single a little while because it brings everything into prospective. Anyways i guess some good came out of this. Now i don't have carry my cell phone everywhere hoping she calls. Because now i don't care if she calls me anymore. LOL!!

She wont do it because she needs constant attention and she was getting it, either from you or him - when her "changed" man doesn't actually change - she leaves him and u aren't there for her. MAYBE then she will be single for awhile. Which is what it seems she needs.

Archived